230 replies to this topic

#31 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:17 PM

go with which-ever gives you the most storage space!

I haven't gotten into the whole iPod scene yet because I don't agree with having to rent music!  I say once you buy a song, it's yours to do with as you please.  With the new napster, if you don't pay a month, all your music will be useless :P

what? you have to rent music? that sucks now i'm definatly not getting a ipod, though i can't recall ever hearing about this before.

i'm probably the youngest member of this club because i'm only 17

you're not the youngest because i am 12
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#32 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:02 PM

So, RaoRao, what are us young, hip people supposed to listen to?? (for the record, I cannot STAND Greenday-they are a bunch of sellouts)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#33 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:11 PM

How did Green Day sell out luv? Just curious as to why you think that, because frankly I love the new album, and am very happy that they have continued the grand tradition of protest Punk Style. (dashes off to happily listen to Sex Pistols)

Besides, in my neck of the woods, a sell out is an artist that sells their songs to pitch cars or hamburgers.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#34 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:21 PM

so...what do you think about punk now? Do you think it's still good. or has it gotten too commercial (y'know, Hot Topic clothes and emo and stuff...) or do you think that you just have to look for a good punk band?
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#35 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:26 PM

Okay, let me rephrase...overly radioized.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#36 abi

abi

Formerly known as ajoauk

• PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, the paranormal and being scared

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:31 PM

Hi everyone.
I'm 16 and relatively new here so i guess this is the club for me!!
Abi :P
Philosophers have only interpreted the the world as they see it- but the point is to change it. Karl MarxSceptics and belieers always disagree, Always try and change what the other believesYou have your views and I have mineThere's nothing we can do it's a fact of lifeIt's what makes the world go round,But it stops proof from being found - Abi

#37 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hi everyone.
I'm 16 and relatively new here so i guess this is the club for me!!
Abi :P

well, welcome, abi! it's always nice to see someone new come in.

i guess you can talk about whatever you want that's new and stuff. like new bands, new fasions, etc.

did you hear that Blink182 broke up? it's so weird because they're from Poway, which is where i live..

and how many people are seeing those livestrong bracelets everywhere? omg, i really want cancer to die down, but i mean, i see them on nearly every wrist i see.
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#38 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:02 PM

No..when did that happen? I haven't listened to them much since high school, I liked Dude Ranch best (LOVE the song Dammit-hope that isnt a violation).

I am much more upset about "Head" leaving Korn....but at least theyre going to keep going....they're recording an album, due in September...can't wait!

#39 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:05 PM

never heard of the band Korn, what type of music do they play?

i think the Blink182 break up was just recently, there was an article in the paper the other day. very sad, i sort of liked Blink182

#40 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:05 PM

Just like the youngens to try and show up the geezers!
lol!
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#41 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:07 PM

You've NEVER HEARD OF KORN? Oyve. Where to begin...

Here is their homepage...

http://www.korn.com/korn/index.php

#42 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:09 PM

thanks for the link. i'll be sure to check out their message board and stuff..

#43 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:10 PM

NP...they're not my favorite band, but theyre pretty good...while you're at it, check out http://www.dropkickmurphys.com/...If you liked Blink 182, you might like these guys....just got an irish feel to it....fun stuff

#44 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:12 PM

okay, so their sort of the Irish Blink182?

#45 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:14 PM

heh heh, Dropkick Murphys...I like the one song I've heard by them...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users