• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:03 AM

OOPS my fault to big of fingers I guess or trying to type to fast.  I spelled Akthra's name wrong. I am sorry Akthra.

Crypt

#17 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:53 AM

*sigh*  Now I must put in a request to ban you.  LOL! no worries, I'm normally spelled Ankthra.. by a particular fellow.

J/K!   ;D

Hey Crypt! Have you ever had a situation where people you are training have had a vastly different opinion on a theory and have had trouble investigatively speaking becuase of it?  I just wonder if groups ever come across that.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#18 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 09:22 AM

Akthra,

To be honest yes we have had problems like that in the past.  So what we do is we have a team meeting and discuss the different theories each member has.

That way we know what each of us think.  Also when doing my final investigation report, I make sure I add all points of view of all my investigators in.  That way it adds a bit of color to the report for the client.

But basically the analysis all comes out the same.
Hope that answered your question.

Crypt

#19 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:18 PM

Yup, it did, thanks very much :)
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#20 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 04:24 AM

Hunny! I used to live in Silver Spring, right there at 4 Corners-Woodmoor. Now i live 7 mies westof Thurmont in the mountains, right by Camp David.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#21 arawa

arawa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 04:33 AM

Woo! You live near my favorite zoo! (Catoctin) - we're there nearly every weekend :)

#22 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 04:52 AM

That's funny Arawa!  I know where the zoo is but have never been there. Is it really that great? I will have to check it out. Have you ever been to the Falls at Cunningham?

There is a haunted house (supposedly) right near me. It is listed on the Maryland hauntings website. I drive by it al the time. I'm trying to get up the nerve to write to the owner to see if it really is. It's called the Tipahato house and it's such a cool house!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#23 arawa

arawa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:00 AM

Yes, I love the Falls, haven't been there in quite a time though - its so beautiful in your area (we actually thought of moving there a few times) - so muc hhistory right there, how could there not be haunted haouses near you? :)

If you're going to the campout I'll meet you there!

#24 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:29 AM

My house is really cool, built in 1930, but unfortunately not haunted.

I have gotten several paranormal type pics on my property however.

#25 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:31 AM

Wow I pass through 4 corners everyday on my way to work. The traffic around 4 corners is a mess. Downtown Silver Spring has really built up in the last couple of years.

The only thing I don't like about Silver Spring is there library. I love to read and sadly I can't seem to find the right book!

Holly suggested this one book but the library I went to did not have it, what a bummer.

Hunny
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#26 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:35 AM

I used to work at the corner of Georgia and Colesville in the Lee Building. I moved two years ago and from what i understand dowtown is a completely different place.

OK enough off-topic-- Akthra will give us the dragon boot LOL

#27 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:46 AM

Akthra  or  Moon , lol :)
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users