78 replies to this topic

#76 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:13 AM

Taco taco taco...
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#77 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:44 AM

I like homemade chili w/beans but also like homemade chili con carne w/o beans. Either made with 5 different varieties of hot peppers: jalapeno, habanero, cayenne, and whichever other 2 happens to be available at the time I make it.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#78 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 02:03 AM

Axman, You and your Family MUST vist me and mine then (and bring the New Cutie as I will spoil her Silly)! I make a Killer Chili!
As for me, my Jukfood Fix is Anything Chocolate, but where and when I can get it, Churros.

#79 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:38 AM

I always say, "It ain't chili unless it makes you cry!" :whoohoo:
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users