57 replies to this topic

#46 snoopymom

snoopymom

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 10:24 AM

tres bien!

My mother's side of the family is French and Irish.  The French side of the family appeared suddenly in the US after a bank robbery in France.  They are really hard to trace.  My father's side is Welsh.

Anasuya my husband's family is Polish.  I hear so many of those jokes also.
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#47 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 10:26 AM

English, Irish, French, Norwegian on my mothers side
German, English, and American Indian on my fathers side.

I do genealogy as a hobbie and it can get interesting

#48 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:56 PM

i'm irish and german. half and half of each. boring
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#49 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,828 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:57 PM

anyone to disclose ;D ;)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#50 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:55 PM

I'm african and american indian on my mom's side. I'm pakistani on my dad's side.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#51 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 02:04 PM

im irish(YAY), german, little bit of canadian, and a lil bit a danish( :'(im so white [smiley=cwm32.gif] :'()
::i am the WHO in the call "whos there?"::i am the WIND blowing through your hair

#52 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:56 AM

lol tsk tsk blackie...so white.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#53 Paul_G

Paul_G

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:30 AM

I'm just full on English. I think I had a great-great grandmother from Ireland and my last name is Welsh but as far as I can trace my ancestors pretty much stayed in the Birmingham area in Britain and mined coal or something. Pretty boring.

#54 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 26 June 2004 - 04:36 PM

Puerto Rican. ;D

Every time someone say's Puerto Rico or Puerto Rican...Benicio Del Toro pops into me head!   ;D

Me, I'm Irish, English, Scottish, French and Danish.  My husband is Scottish, German, French and Souix.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#55 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,828 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:21 AM

so, what is your story?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#56 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:51 PM

i'm 55% Scottish from my Dad's side, and i'm all over the place on my Mom's.
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#57 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:05 PM

My mother was born in Havana, Cuba....My paternal grandmother is German, and Paternal grandfather is irish and a bit english....guess that makes me a mutt....Oh, and my maternal grandmother's family immigrated to Cuban from Spain...maternal grandfather's family was native cuban, so a mixture of cuban indian, spanish, and african.....AND I AM WHITE AS COULD BE...people think im joking when I tell them.....
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#58 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:23 PM

I'm a mutt as well. On my mom's side, all were Italian. On my dad's side it is mostly German with a splash of English, Scottish and Irish. My Great grandmother on my dad's side came from Essen, Germany and her husband, my great grandfather was from London, England. My mom's dad was from Naples but her mom was born in the US.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users