• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 10:34 AM

I'm not sure if this has been a topic...but I'm just curious to know if anyone has a particular fear!

C'mon...be honest...they can be silly or serious!
I actually had a fear of plastic Easter eggs once...don't ask why, but I was petrified of them as a child!!!
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

• Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 11:16 AM

I'm afraid of hights, maybe more of falling (or what happens when you stop falling).  :o

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 14 July 2003 - 11:17 AM

The only real fear that I can think of is my fear of heights!  I really hate having that one but ever since I was 5 and fell from my top bunk and landed face first (which I still remember).  I woke up a split second before plowing my face into the floor! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 ghostlover

ghostlover

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Civil War, Ghost hunting, EVP and pictures.

Posted 14 July 2003 - 11:53 AM

I was raped at knife point 12/28/98. He was my former landlords half brother. released from prison 3 days privy to attacking me. Im sorry for saying this stuff in here. But I do not hate any man. I just fear them. No matter who they are.

Just afraid that it would happen again......
In order to get to the fruit of the tree, you have to go out on a limb ~ "Out on a Limb", Shirley Maclaine ~ GL4L ~ http://gl4l.maclenet.com

#5 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 14 July 2003 - 12:31 PM

Hell i think i have a fear of most everything.

the dark
spiders
heights
enclosed spaces

etc.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#6 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 01:20 PM

I don't have many physical fears...but one big one is getting trapped underwater. Ever seen the movie Dragonfly? The part where Kevin Costner is trapped in the bus underwater? YEAH, scared the crappy outta me!

I have more emotional fears...I fear getting my heart broken. I absolutely hate that feeling...it's just gut wrenching to me. I also fear that I will be a failure in life, or that I won't make it out there in the real world.

I also fear Judgement Day...but I think most people do!
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#7 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 14 July 2003 - 01:22 PM

The fear of NOT dying and being trapped in a crippled, worthless shell with every day an agony of pain and prayer that the Grim Reaper would be merciful and release me.
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#8 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 04:01 PM

Clowns.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#9 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 04:24 PM

Drowning and Burning to death are my two biggest fears, heights follows as my third but i'm slowly learning to cope with that one from taking rockclimbing lessons ;)
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#10 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 15 July 2003 - 04:34 AM

Clowns.

Hell yeah. Those things freak me out!

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#11 ohhorror

ohhorror

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 15 July 2003 - 06:42 AM

Heights, never use to until I almost plunged to my death off the side of a mountain, stopped just in time.

Second would have to be mauled to death and eaten by a animal, I was mauled by a dog when I was very little, left some mental scars.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#12 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 07:55 AM

It would have to be balloons for me (yeah strange I know!!) There only has to be one in the room with me and I freak out completely. I'm so afraid it's going to burst, plus I hate the sound the rubber makes when it's touched you know?! I'm also afraid of dogs but I'm not sure where that fear originated from as I've not been attacked by one ever.
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

#13 wnterstar

wnterstar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 12:25 PM

Bees...I pulled up a yellow jackets nest when I was a child, and was stung over 100 times!

Spiders.

Death.

Not heights, per say, but heights on ricketty objects!

Never finding "The One" for me!

and about a million other things!!

#14 Star13

Star13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 12:30 PM

My worst fear is if any of my kids were to pass before me. :-[

I'm deathly afraid of lightening also,or anything else that could electrocute me.

#15 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 01:21 PM

I have no fears,

I'm to afraid to.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users