• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 01:35 PM

First of all HELL YEA! Clowns are some of the FREAKIST things on earth..now why is that? Aren't they supposed to be friendly? BAD_WORD THAT STEPHEN KING!! But seriously I am TOTALLY COMPLETLEY ABSOLUTLEY OUT OF MY MIND TERRIFIED BEYOND BELIEF of the ocean. Or should I say the animals in the ocean, the are freakin HUGE. Why do they have 2 be so BAD_WORD BIG??? I used to watch dolphins on TV and thought they were cute (and small) then in kindergarten I went to Miami Seaquarium and slipped and almost fell in the dolphin pool! :'( I looked over and one was RIGHT NEXT 2 me, just STARING and I swear I know if I fell in it was gonna EAT ME!! >:( I mean it! Yea 'oh their nice' 'oh they'll HELP you' not that one! He was HUNGRY!! FOR ME!! And yea they will attack ;), cause I saw it once on some animal attacks show, this lady was swimming with dolphins and it just flipped out on her :o !! I am terrified of ALL of them, can't even look at anything bigger than a seal on TV most times, but dolphins are the worst for me...I think i'd die of fear...so yep, I'm ascairt of DOLPHINS, & WHALES,& SHARKS (oh my :o !)
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#17 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,826 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:20 AM

my ONLY fear is being lonely! I guess I have overcome all other fears, yes, but loneliness or getting stranded ALONE makes me...........AFRAID. I am basically a SOCIAL animal!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#18 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 03:31 PM

Heights, anywhere even going on an esculator, and aquariums freak me out too
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#19 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 05:57 PM

I used to be scared of esculators too...I was afraid that my shoe lace or pant leg would get caught at the bottom and I'd get sucked in!  :o
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#20 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 05:34 PM

ghosthunter_girl,

laces and things can get stuck, when I worked in an airport a boys pant leg got stuck on the people mover.  I couldn't get to him but someone had to hit the stop bottom to get him lose (look for the red plastic button on either side)...when I was 6 I had a nightmare about the escalutor in our local Sears grabbing my blankie, combine that with my fear of heights and my kids think I'm the strangest mom in the world....forget to mention before I'm also afraid of the dark....
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

#21 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 17 July 2003 - 05:49 PM

Masq,

Nothing in the dark that is not there in the daylight too!

Now That's a scary thought *LOL* ;D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#22 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 07:37 PM

"Beware, the grease-painted ones."  

Here are some links to other Coulrophobia sites.

http://www.ihateclowns.com/myrant.php

http://www.clownz.com/index.html

http://members.tripo...rab/phobia.html

I don't feel like such a freak now...
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#23 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 03:30 PM

flying,

I know, I tell my kids that all the time, but waking up from a nightmare is a lot easier with the lights ON
Posted Image

Myspace

Posted Image

#24 Freda

Freda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 12:39 AM

I don't like heights - yet I love flying.

I wouldn't like to become a 'cabbage' reliant on someone else to look after me - and being a burden on them.

Since I had my first knee replacement in January I am scared of falling.

Being mugged again.
Refuse to set boundaries to what is achievable and you will make the impossible happen. Brahma Kumaris.

#25 lone

lone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 01:35 AM

spiders , leeches , snakes yuk yuk yuk

#26 dntueva

dntueva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 05:03 AM

Hieghts are scary o me even tall buildings when i get next to then i have to wear a hat cause they make me dizzy even at a distance looking at them makes me feel like I am going to fall down.

cocharoaches  my favorite word not insect like tony montanya says in scareface.
I hate them wont even sqwash them if i see one.
Thay give me the willy's
Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#27 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 09:16 AM

Yeah I hate steppin' on cocroaches too....they make a gross crunchy noise.. ewwwww! :-/

#28 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 03:56 PM

:o EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  it's actually more like a CRUNCH and a SPLAT all rolled into one...
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#29 Kellerz

Kellerz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 11:40 AM

I hate spiders *shudders* .... make my skin crawl though i have no clue why. Though i think my absolute worst fear is dying a horrible death...like drowing ..or burning. Also  i see elderly people around, who can barely walk and i just think, i don't want to be like that ....

my hubby is scared of clowns and dolls ... so of course i take great pleasure in pointing them out  ;D

he has short periods of not liking the dark ...after i make him watch several of my horror movies ..... (has a big collection)
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#30 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 09:35 PM

LOL...I think it's funny to scare my boyfriend. He absolutely hates the sounds the aliens make on the movie Signs. And I can make that sound almost perfectly. It so freaks him out..heh heh!  ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users