That's probably a good idea. lol
Don't be a newt!

#33 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:27 PM

Hm...I think one of the most embarrassing would have to be the time I decided to stand on the toilet to reach something on top of the medicine cabinet---only I somehow forgot to close the lid before doing this...so I had to explain at the emergency room how I had managed to severely sprain my ankle by falling in a toilet. :rolleyes:
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#34 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:32 PM

I have a really good one.  I work in an Auto Body Shop full of men, I am the only girl.  Well the bathroom is in the shop area where they all work.  I happened to be wearing a skirt one day and went into the bathroom to do my thing when done I walked through the shop back into my office.  Next thing I know one of the guys came in to let me know that the back of my skirt is tucked into the top of my nylons.  So from the bathroom to my office my butt was visible for all to see :o.  Thank god I do wear underwear or I really couldn't live it down.  I also made them put a long mirror into the bathroom so I can check my clothes before I leave.  Now when I wear a skirt I always check to make sure it is down and pay attention to any breeze. ;D  Remember it could be worse!!!

OMG! That is embarrassing. My fellow co-worker had a similar incident...only the front of her skirt was stuck in her panty hose. The whole waiting room of patients got an eyeful of her front parts.
:rolleyes:
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#35 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:55 PM

I've had quite a few embarrassing moments in my lifetime...and I am sure there are many more to come!

Quite a few years ago, Kevin and I decided to go to a video store after spending the whole day fishing. I was really tired, and he was taking his sweet time picking out a movie. I casually leaned up against one of the shelves (that held all of the videos) to rest. Well, lo and behold...they didn't have the shelves anchored down. I felt the cabinet behind me giving way. All of a sudden there was a catastrophe. That one shelf triggered a huge domino effect..and the whole row of cabinets fell, one after the other, strewing all of the videos all over the store. Thank God there was only one other person in the store at the time and he ran for his life...laughing all of the way saying "I didn't see anything!". What a mess! Kevin said "Did you do that?". I said "yes". He said "Let's get out of here". He picked out his movie really fast at that point. Kevin was calling me "Lucy" all night long..and some of you may remember the song "Video Killed The Radio Star"...well Kevin changed the words to "Cynthia wrecked the Video Store".
:blink:
PS: When we returned to that store months later, all of the shelves were anchored down.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#36 dannyboy

dannyboy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:44 AM

well, me and my friends went out for a drink in the afternoon, i got a little bit tipsy, and we walked down to get the bus home,
I decided to go into Macdonalds for the toilet,
On the way out i seen a little boy looking at me then pointing, i thought that was strange, then another little boy about 12, opened the door for me and laughed at the same time,
Opposite Macys was the bus stop full of people going home and i walked across the road, suddenly my friends with, me fell on the floor laughing, and i mean fell on the floor, next thing i knew the whole bus stop where in histerics.
I looked down and seen toilet paper coming from my skirt going across the road, and i watched, as i could see it was thru macDonalds door with the 12 year old still holding the door open.
I couldnt belive it, then to top it all a car full of young lads slowed down and wound the window down shouting "next time stamp your feet" my MOST EVER EMBARRASSING MOMENT. :o
I LOVE U ALL

#37 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:00 PM

Back in the days before they put alarm tags on everything in the store, and sensors at the doors, you were asked to leave any bags, backpacks, gym bags, etc at the front counter until you finished shopping, and could then pick them up. (BTW, that was not all that long ago, so no "old man" jokes ;) ) Anyways, I was shopping and went into this one store, and had to leave my bag at the front. I did my shopping, didn't buy anything, and went to get my bag back. Well, being Christmas time, the store cashiers were really busy, and nobody was there to hand me back my bag. So I leaned over the counter to look and make sure it was still there and couldn't see it. One of the girls came over and said "Can I help you?" , to which, without thinking I replied "Have you seen my package?" We both just stood there looking at each other, not knowing what to say, and I could feel myself getting brighter and brighter, which didn't help when she smiled and said "Can you describe it?"
Posted Image

#38 dannyboy

dannyboy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:24 PM

Back in the days before they put alarm tags on everything in the store, and sensors at the doors, you were asked to leave any bags, backpacks, gym bags, etc at the front counter until you finished shopping, and could then pick them up. (BTW, that was not all that long ago, so no "old man" jokes :) ) Anyways, I was shopping and went into this one store, and had to leave my bag at the front. I did my shopping, didn't buy anything, and went to get my bag back. Well, being Christmas time, the store cashiers were really busy, and nobody was there to hand me back my bag. So I leaned over the counter to look and make sure it was still there and couldn't see it. One of the girls came over and said "Can I help you?" , to which, without thinking I replied "Have you seen my package?" We both just stood there looking at each other, not knowing what to say, and I could feel myself getting brighter and brighter, which didn't help when she smiled and said "Can you describe it?"

and how did u describe this Justa??? ;)
I LOVE U ALL

#39 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:22 AM

any new people to share their moments of shame?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users