• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:49 AM

Has anyone tuned into another place by remote viewing the possible energies there, whether haunting exists or impressions of what was there?
Shall we try? It can be a fun game.
The 2 story part of the structure was built in 1890.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,909 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 June 2004 - 11:44 AM

goood! well, who all joins the fun?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:04 PM

Hmm...I've never tried this before...I get a sort of impression of someone shadowy standing in the doorway, and a little blond kid looking out the upstairs window---sounds of children's laughter.  However, this house looks so much like my grandmother's house where I live now, I could just be remembering my *own* childhood...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#4 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:13 PM

i'm not sure how to do this...how are you supposed to get the impressions?
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#5 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:54 PM

Picture the house in your minds eye, and write down whatever impressions that come to you.

#6 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:59 PM

tried that...i'm getting the almost the opposite of yosei. i get the impression of pain and someone crying.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#7 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 05:10 PM

I get the impression of a drab and dull life.  Of the one time inhabitants feeling trapped in their own solitary existence.  I do not get a happy feeling either, but one of a life in which the inhabitants were lonely despite the fact that there were others around them.
"When you let beauty and peace sink into you, dissension and strife begin to look like sheer insanity. Everything that people make a fuss about seems unimportant " Anne Frank

#8 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 05:15 PM

Okay...I have posted this as well as another picture of this house before in spirotography.  The house was built around the turn of the century.

Tell me what impression you get of it.  There are many new villagers here who may not have seen it before.
"When you let beauty and peace sink into you, dissension and strife begin to look like sheer insanity. Everything that people make a fuss about seems unimportant " Anne Frank

#9 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 09:48 AM

On the photo I posted,  a couple people hit it fairly close, but I'll leave it up for awhile longer before I say anything.

On vernons house, I'm getting that the farming couple had alot of kids, in which several died from illness. I'm feeling the man died upstairs after a short illness. I'm also feeling hes still there, working the land. I'm also feeling a strong christian faith with this house. Also feeling farming accident of some sorts, but doesn't feel like it happened to the people who lived there.
Hmmm, interesting.....

#10 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:04 AM

Why cant you tell us today :'(
your gonna make us wait

#11 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:52 AM

I am getting the visions of a little girl that lives in a household that is violent. I hear a lot of screaming and I see her father getting drunk all of the time.
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#12 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:12 AM

in which house?
mg, i'll give it another day or so. I can tell what who lived there up til 1947, then it was sold out of the family.

#13 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:14 AM

The second one
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#14 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:14 AM

the sec

#15 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:42 AM

Mizz...where is the house you took a photo of?  I just love photographing abandoned houses.  Old houses just seem to have a life of their own.

Perhaps someone can tell me what it is called when a kind of impression of the actions and lives of the inhabitants is left with the house.  I am not talking about spirits, but have heard that sometimes houses can actually absorb or record events/actions/energies.  

Anyone else have a photo of a house or another place?  I would love to see more.

As for my house, I captured it at the perfect time as it has all but fallen down now.  I believe there is  a presence there, it is male.  Thanks for your comments.

I associate some sense of sadness with the place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users