Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Ghostly Poll.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Ghostly experiences?

What is your ghostly experience? (Pick the highest experienced)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:10 AM

Hope this is the poll some people were looking for.
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:19 AM

~there should be a button called "all of the above"...except for the whole 'they don't exhist' one of course! LOL!!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:21 AM

Thatr's why I added the (Choose the highest level) at the end of the question.
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:24 AM

~Ohhhhhh...gotcha. I'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee...not quite there yet.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#5 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:25 AM

LOL!!! I have my four kids who have had me awake for more than 2 hours. No Caffeine needed with them!!!

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:34 AM

~I wouldn't know what to do without coffee...I have high respect for those who don't need it. <---hey, that's you!! : ) I should've known better than to do any polls without atleasy 1/2 a pot of coffee-I'll never learn!

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:13 AM

Option #1.
Posted Image

#8 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:19 AM

Much easier!!! LOL Now I answered I heard or smelled a ghost......thanks for that update! :clap:
It's just Becca Posted Image

#9 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:50 AM

I'm smelling one right now :clap: I hate it when it smokes!!!!!!!!!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#10 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:02 AM

I had to answer all except for the last question. Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#11 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:25 AM

great to have one of my posts get all this attention. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

#12 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:44 PM

Gott a love the option i heard or smelled a ghost... A new version for non dog owners!!! ROFLOL! IT WASNT ME THE GHOST DID IT! ~HEAVENLEE
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#13 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:01 PM

Trust me...I've used it before....but don't tell my wife!!

#14 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 29 August 2006 - 07:46 AM

Trust me...I've used it before....but don't tell my wife!!

LOL! :weeee:
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#15 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 September 2006 - 10:04 AM

Sensing 'em works fer me... :blush: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz: :Spaz:

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users