Message for a stranger

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:41 AM

I need to give you a little background first.

I was reading Tuesday night and I was given a image. I was shown a sign of a business. I didn't think anything more because nothing more was given. Then on Wednesday night I drive my daughter to youth group and it's on the same road of the business that was shown to me. I look over at the sign and thought hmmm. The funny thing is, the sign is for a psychic reader. I dropped my daughter off and headed back down the road. I am coming up to the business and heard "you need to stop, you don't need a reading but you need to deliver a message". I looked and the place was dark but the open sign was on. I drove past but the light turned red unusually fast so I was stopped at a light where I could see the sign in my rearview mirror. I tried getting the number but I can't drive with reading glasses! I drove on and then heard [i]"you need to turn around". At this point I knew I had to turn around. So I did. There was noone there but I did get the phone number.

I then started getting a message. [i]Miranda, it's been one year
. That kept repeating until I arrived home. I went straing in to meditate to get a clear message of what I needed to deliver.

[b]The most beautiful little girl came to me.
Miriam, the little miracle. Her nickname was M&M. She had dark hair cut to her chin and parted to the side held with a barrett. She wore a pale yellow dress with a white sweater. Her shoes were white patent leather and frilly white socks. I asked her if she was 3 and she shook her head. She held up her fingers, 4. I again asked if she was 3. She shook her head and again held up 4 fingers. She then showed me that she was picking daisy's. One at first and ran to who I believe was her mom, the mom was just a blurr, she was showing me the scene. She then ran and grabbed more, laughing and giving them to her mom. She did this again and again.

Then she showed me her foot. It had a cut and she showed me that when she walked it hurt. A bandaid had been put on it. She then showed me that her foot was swollen and then her leg swelled. I knew she had a very serious infection.

The next thing I see is that she is being wheeled into surgery. The infection had gotten so bad that it was spreading rapidly and required surgery. I see the surgeouns and nurses around her and see her laying on the table. Then I see her soul coming out of her body. It was like colorful lights flowing like smoke.

I then am in a waiting area. I feel the anxiousness and am looking down on a man and two women waiting. At this point I feel I am seeing from her perspective. One woman has salt and pepper hair, the other dark and I feel it is the grandmother and mother of the little girl. I feel that the man is the younger woman's husband but do not feel that he is the father. Maybe a step father.

The little girl takes each of her hands and places them on the cheeks of her mother's face. She is trying to comfort her. She then curls into her mother's lap to feel the comfort there.

I then see the little girl taken into the arms of an Angel, an Angel with long blonde hair and all I could see of this Angel's clothing was a light grey/blue/white color. The little girl was being held close and cradeled. I was also shown an elderly man with white hair and the little girl was climbing all over him. They were both laughing and smiling. She was happy and she was ok. She was with grandpa. I believe this is the husband of the woman with the salt and pepper hair.

The last thing shown was the daisys. I was shown that a daisy was pressed into a small book held closed by a ribbon. It is purple cover and ribbon. I was shown the daisy should be taken out of the book and placed in a frame on the wall.

I then called the phone number I had written down. I explained that I didn't need a reading but I had a message. I said that I didn't know if it was for her, someone she knew or someone that she was going to meet. I was just following what I was told to do. I relayed the entire message. She said "They need to let go, she's happy"? She then said, let me take this in and then I will call you and let you know.

I am waiting for the validation of this message.
I am more than my physical body.

#2 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

Wow, that's a great story, please do keep us posted on the outcome!

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

Hope you get that call!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:46 AM

I am going to stop by her place today and introduce myself. I will update when I know anymore.

#5 hauntee

hauntee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

I am going to stop by her place today and introduce myself. I will update when I know anymore.

Looking forward to the update :ghost:
Blessings,Misty

#6 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:48 PM

How'd it go? I'm very intrigued by this story....
Love life.

#7 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

I stopped by and did not expect what happened. I am completely upset by the encounter.

I drove in and walked up to the door. Some people looked out the window and then a woman came to the door. She opened it and then turned around, pulled out a chair and said have a seat. The chair was at a table set up for readings. The room covered in curtains and very dark. She basically ignored me and started to plug something in. I felt very uncomfortable. I said "no, I'm sorry" " I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Holly and I called you last week with a message" She said "yes you did. Just a moment" She walked out of the room and left me standing there. I went ahead and sat down. A few minutes later a woman walked in. She sat at the table and said " I am Sheena's mother, you want a reading?".

I explained to her that I did not need a reading, that I had called last week. She said, "she does not want to talk to you". " We discussed this and we don't feel good about you just giving messages like this, it is not right" I said " "I just do what I am shown to do by Spirit. I had a message that was given to me and I delivered it, I am sorry if I have upset her". Her mother said, " You did not upset her" "We don't feel good about this at all and we just don't have good vibes from this" and at that point I stood and walked to the door and said "Just as I don't have good vibes from this". I walked out the door and shut it behind me. I got in my car and left.

My entire body was shaking. The negativity from these two women was overwhelming for me. The darkness that I felt while there was overpowering. The way I was made to feel was that I was a horrible person for giving a message.

I wondered why I was asked to deliver this message and then be exposed to this. I thought I would be meeting someone like minded and was looking forward to making a new friend. I was so wrong. I feel as though they are working on a negative/dark side. Like the people who scam you by saying that you have an attachment and that is why your having bad luck. If you pay them so much money they will help you get rid of it. That kept running through my mind.

When I was in the car, I was shown the little girl, she was crying. I started crying. I told this little girl "Miranda" that I was so sorry, I could do no more. I feel that this woman was her mother. She looked like the woman I was shown except her hair was longer and had highlights in in. I felt that Miranda felt rejected and she had gone through all of this and her mother did not accept her nor the message that she wanted her to have. This is breaking my heart.

I know there is a reason for everything and whatever that reason is I hope I find out soon. Whenever I am given a message that is delivered to me with love and light, I have to deliver it. I am not a pushy person and nor have I delivered many messages to strangers. I don't do this for any recognition nor for any payment. I deliver it with love and light. My concern is for that spirit/soul who needs help and also for those who are still here on earth that may need the message to help them with their grieving.

Maybe this will help that woman in someway. I only hope it does.

Please send your energy to this little girl and help her spirit/soul go in peace.

Seer

#8 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

I stopped by and did not expect what happened. I am completely upset by the encounter.

I drove in and walked up to the door. Some people looked out the window and then a woman came to the door. She opened it and then turned around, pulled out a chair and said have a seat. The chair was at a table set up for readings. The room covered in curtains and very dark. She basically ignored me and started to plug something in. I felt very uncomfortable. I said "no, I'm sorry" " I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Holly and I called you last week with a message" She said "yes you did. Just a moment" She walked out of the room and left me standing there. I went ahead and sat down. A few minutes later a woman walked in. She sat at the table and said " I am Sheena's mother, you want a reading?".

I explained to her that I did not need a reading, that I had called last week. She said, "she does not want to talk to you". " We discussed this and we don't feel good about you just giving messages like this, it is not right" I said " "I just do what I am shown to do by Spirit. I had a message that was given to me and I delivered it, I am sorry if I have upset her". Her mother said, " You did not upset her" "We don't feel good about this at all and we just don't have good vibes from this" and at that point I stood and walked to the door and said "Just as I don't have good vibes from this". I walked out the door and shut it behind me. I got in my car and left.

My entire body was shaking. The negativity from these two women was overwhelming for me. The darkness that I felt while there was overpowering. The way I was made to feel was that I was a horrible person for giving a message.

I wondered why I was asked to deliver this message and then be exposed to this. I thought I would be meeting someone like minded and was looking forward to making a new friend. I was so wrong. I feel as though they are working on a negative/dark side. Like the people who scam you by saying that you have an attachment and that is why your having bad luck. If you pay them so much money they will help you get rid of it. That kept running through my mind.

When I was in the car, I was shown the little girl, she was crying. I started crying. I told this little girl "Miranda" that I was so sorry, I could do no more. I feel that this woman was her mother. She looked like the woman I was shown except her hair was longer and had highlights in in. I felt that Miranda felt rejected and she had gone through all of this and her mother did not accept her nor the message that she wanted her to have. This is breaking my heart.

I know there is a reason for everything and whatever that reason is I hope I find out soon. Whenever I am given a message that is delivered to me with love and light, I have to deliver it. I am not a pushy person and nor have I delivered many messages to strangers. I don't do this for any recognition nor for any payment. I deliver it with love and light. My concern is for that spirit/soul who needs help and also for those who are still here on earth that may need the message to help them with their grieving.

Please send your energy to this little girl and help her spirit/soul go in peace.

Seer

#9 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

How sad...
It sounds like the woman is in denial over her dughter's death... I will send all the positive energy I can muster to this little girl so she can let go and move on to her next life.
Love life.

#10 hauntee

hauntee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

Seer

Thanks for the update and I was expecting something much more happy for an ending...makes me wonder if they have some connection with her death? Just what comes to mind or at least the only reasoning that one would not want to have the memory brought back to live but then again it might be that shes in denial too like was said above. Never know- I think you did the right thing thought..if you have not done anything you would have worried you didn;t do what you should have in the end prob.
Blessings,Misty

#11 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

I'm so sorry for the way those women treated you. Very uncalled for to day the least. When I read your story and then the final part, I had a feeling that both women had no connection to this little girl but that these women couldve helped in some way. If it's possible, can you research this little girls death? Maybe in the obit archives? Either way, this little girl needs peace and it breaks my heart that even in a place where she should be happy, she's crying instead. Good luck sweety, hopefully you'll get answers.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#12 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:44 AM

Seer, this was very interesting. At first, like stated above i thought this would of turned out differently but it did not. So sorry sweety...I had the feeling that these women did in fact know something of this little girl and was somewhat frightened or intimidated by your approach. Follow your intution and gut on this one dear. I believe there was a purpose for your recieving this message and you did the right thing by relaying it. I will also send my positive engery out to this little chid along with a light to brighten her day hopefully. Thanks for sharing this experience.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#13 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

I was hoping for a better outcome and I am sorry you had to go thought that Seer. These women might be hostile because they feel you are "poaching" in on their territory.

Very sad. ((((hugs))) to you Seer and the spirit of that little girl.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#14 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

Thank you to all the responses.

I called a friend of mine out in Arizona and she said as I expected. We are lightworkers and there are those out there that do not work with the light. Sometimes we have to see the other side of things to know who and what is out there.

I will try and research Miranda to see what I can come up with. I will try and find a last name since I do still have their phone number.

I spoke to a newer employee of mine and she had worked at the mall close to this business. The older woman would come in to the mall salon and get her hair done. My employee said that she never felt comfortable with her and this woman would approach everyone around her to do a reading for them. She would say "I get good vibes from you, you need to come see me for a reading. It's only $40.00". The woman would always try to find something wroing with her hair and get something for nothing.

I did also get some kind of validation. There is a woman as I described with the salt and pepper hair. I hadn't gone into details of what she looked like but when I described her to my employee she validated my description but this woman is now in a wheelchair, she would be the great grandmother to this child.

Thank you for the hugs and for your energy to this child.

#15 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

I'm also sorry that things didn't turn out any different. Just a thought, but maybe the girls great grandmother will need to hear this. It might help the poor angel be more at peace.

I do hope things end up better. Please keep us up-to-date.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users