• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 08:25 PM

OK...a friend and i went to the devils tree. The story surrounding this tree is that in the 50, 60's the KKK regurlarly met there to lynch people. Throughout the 50 and 60's literally hundreds of people were lynched. Today the tree satnds on an open field, and many attempts have been made to cut itdown. Anyway, if you go to this site : www.weirdnj.com...go to "oinly go there by night" under the stories section and click on devils tree..anyway, it is said to be a gateway to hell. there is a stone there taht is aid to be hot all trhe time called the "hot rock" and by god its very hot. i touched it and...it was jsut really weird. The other interesting thing was that when it snows, there is a 12 foot circle around the tree that is bone dry, i tested this tyheory last year(myth) and, wow...thats true asd well. When a friend and i went there two days ago, i went straight up to the tree. I felt very comfortbale, was about 10:30 at night, cold, but iwas still comfortable and WARM. I felt like i was amongst many very positive people, even though it was only me and a friend. We sanpped tons of pics. I got tons of orbs in one foto. this was my first investigation, and wow...definitely worth it. HOWEVER BEWARE- the owner of the property is said to eba a sentinel and will chase you off the property right off the field at 40mph. THis is supposedly a myth, and we didnt believ it until we saw it happen to us. he kinda resembles this fellow :yellowbounce: ...it was really great...really haunted...lots of orbs, and the tree whispers voices...go to the site for more info
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

#2 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

P.S-I will be posting these orb photos within the next week or so
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users