Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Goldfield NV - Historic High School (Google Maps)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Carlene Marie

Carlene Marie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

I sometimes cruise around on Google Maps Street View when I'm bored. Today I was looking at buildings in Goldfield, Nevada. I went to the old high school and had to take a closer look because it appears there are 2 women standing inside the front door looking out. I showed my mother and she pointed out there are more than 2, and they look like children.
There are no other people, no cars and the gate is closed...so it appears there is not a tour happening. (sign says "Tours on Saturdays).
You can see it on the site (Google Maps). Just type in "Euclid ave. Goldfield Nevada" in google maps...then drop your orange guy on the street in front of the building. They are in the shadows of the front hall.

I thought someone out there may find this interesting....if you don't already know about it.
Have a nice day.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:48 AM

I would not consider anything seen in such a picture paranormal. While I can't speak for the exact image you saw, many of these 3D images are actually composites of other pictures, rendered by computer. Each image is not a separate picture, and may not actually exist except in the computer, thus it is uncertain exactly what artifacts may be generated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users