Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Horse Farm in Kentucky

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 06 May 2003 - 02:34 PM

Hi there everyone. I thought I would write down my experience at a horse farm that I worked at in Kentucky.

This farm that I worked at is located in Nicholasville, KY which is kind of South from Lexington. I won't reveal the name so I won't get into trouble. Anyways, I started at this farm on 2 January 2001. It is a very old farm dating in the mid to late 1700's, before the state of KY came to be. The farm was well known and has a long history as first a Standard Bred farm and then later as a Thorougbred farm. On the farm is an original stallion barn that is now the main office. While working there one night (night watch) I "saw"/"felt" a party going on for the birth of the first (?) foal of their year. I saw the carrages, the women, and the men by this old barn. Later I was driving near the stallion barn that they have now and across the road was a man in a spun cotton shirt and twill(?) pants. The emotion coming from him was very sad and painful. Later did I realize that he was the ancestor of the original owner that was killed on the property. That same night, I was on another part of the farm and I saw a woman in a yellow ball gown with cap sleeves. She had dark hair piled on her head and ringlets ( sausage curls) framing her face. She was looking at me from behind an old tree. When I went the next day to see the tree there was none there. I worked that night and quit on the same night because I felt the presence of evil that wanted me gone.
My mother also worked there and many times hay bales would fall on her from a hay loft when people weren't up there and gates would close on there own.
Too many things happened on this farm to list and I am grateful that I and my mother do not work there.

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:57 PM

AAAHHH Kentucky!!  I was born in Louisville!  Are you still in that area?  I would really love to do an investigation there! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Guests

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:59 PM

No I moved back out here to California. I know that there are some paranormal groups out there.

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:40 AM

Yep, I will have to contact them and when I get back home this summer, see if they can get me there.  Thanks! ;D

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:15 AM

We Live in Richmond, Ky... KY is the best place for parnormal... I dont think I know anyone in this state that has not had some kind of parnoarmal... :)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

• Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:22 AM

When I was a kid I lived in Georgia and Kentucky and I don't remember ever having ghosts watching me in the shower. But when I move back to KY with my fiance they were everywhere. I couldn't handle it so I moved home.

BTW kat,
Have you ever seen that house that has the impression of the girl in the window? I can't remember what town it's in though.

#7 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:24 AM

Kats,  when I come to my dads this summer to visit would you like to hook up me and nonnie on one of your favorite haunts?  That would be fun and it would be great to meet someone from here! ;D

By the way I'll be in New Albany IN. :)

#8 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:25 AM

No I haven't seen it.. If you find out where its at please let us no.. we would love to see...  :)
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:32 AM

Krcguns Sure We would love to go on a hunt with you all... just let us no when and where and if we are not working we ar there..... We have always wanted to go on a good hunt.. ty for asking us... :)
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

• Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:34 AM

They house is in Russellville.KY. If I wasn't such a moron I could put a link to the site. But if you type " Linda Linn's Kentucky Home and ghost stories and other links" The story is there, along with a picture of the house. Unfortunatly the window is now boarded up. Too many looky-loos I suppose. ::)

#11 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 12:57 PM

Kats...thanks that would be great It should be in the next couple of months or so.  I will let you know! ;D

Spectoral...thanks for the info, I will try to find it, it shouldn't be too hard. ;D

#12 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 09:18 PM

Well I'm slippin ::) I'm in Richmond Ky too!..I would love to know the name of the Horse farm... We could all hook up and do a investigation 8)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users