What would you do if you were a ghost?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 amymyers1973

amymyers1973

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Member of the Small Town Ghosts investigation team.<br />Metaphysics, New Age, Occult, Religion, Mythology, Psychology, Science. Literature, Movies, Music, Beads, Tribal Style Belly Dancing.

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:42 AM

After your body dies, if you could choose to be a ghost, what would you want to do?

As long as I don't spend time as a preta in the bardo before being reincarnated, I'd go have fun on earth as a ghostie. :clap:

To contribute to the collection of evidence of the afterlife, I'd try to communicate with my friends in the ghost investigation group.

Then I'd haunt a few family members because that would be fun. But I'd come back and just do playfull pranks, move stuff, hide stuff, and make it reappear later.

Then I'd go traveling. See the world. Go to countries I didn't get to see when I was alive.

Then, I'd get to go to all the ghost conferences and go for FREE! No one has yet figured out how to charge admission for ghosts.

Amy

:D
Don't you know yet? Fling the emptiness out of your arms into the spaces we breathe. Perhaps the birds will feel the expanded air with more passionate flying. - Rainer Maria Rilke, "First Elegy" from The Duino Elegies. Trans. Stephen Mitchell

#2 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:48 AM

I'd be a ghost for a bit. I already have signs worked out with my team so they would know it's me. I mean if it is possible. Then I'd probably move on.

Edited by DeadTrish, 02 September 2007 - 07:49 AM.

TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#3 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:18 AM

~What a great question!!!!

If I were a ghost......I'd be on my best behavior. Well......I'd defiantely look over my children and try very hard to keep them out of harms way. But I'd hide the remote from my husband on a regular basis (LOL!!) and scare the crap out of my brothers & sister!!! Really though.....................in all honesty..........................yeah, I'd do the above mentioned, cain't help it!!!!

....I would try to definately let folks know I was around somehow. And hope they had a mind open enough for the such. I think being a spirit is very lonely, so I hope this doesn't happen anytime soon.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#4 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:34 AM

I jokingly tell my family that I'm taking notes now, so that Ill know who to haunt when I'm gone!

Seriously, though, I think I would want to stay close to my family and friends to watch over them.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:25 AM

a Vampire........ always will be!
Posted Image

#6 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:42 AM

I agree with Crone and Laurie Ann...
will stay to watch over my family and friends, I promise that to my son, one day when he told me that if I die... he was not going to be able to handle it... so I promise him that I would stay by him and when his time came up... I would be there to hold his hand.

If any of the Ghost Researches want an interview, I would give it to them if possible and tell them all about it.. just let me know on time so I can get nice and ready for a beautiful picture.. :hug:

Ofcourse, I am not going to watch over no grave... I rather go on to my next level... if is not posible to stay for a while with my love ones.

I'll probably scare the the hell out of some of them just for the fun of it... specially the X's inlaws or not inlaws LOL
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#7 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:46 AM

I must honestly say, I would love to be a trickster ghost. I wouldn't try to maliciously scare people, but definitely play some serious pranks. Mess with their minds a little bit.

I would also take some time to watch over my son. Make sure he's not repeating the stupid mistakes I made.
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

#8 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:29 PM

I agree with staying and watching over my kids and family.
I am sure I'll get the itch to play a prank or two, or three. Like turning off the tv, making things move while people are looking at them. Knocking shelves off the walls n such.
Things that I know would make my husband a believer. LOL
I wouldn't taunt the kids. Just the hubby. I know! thats so mean. I just love him so much I want to haunt his butt. LOL
I tell him all the time if I go before him, I'm going to haunt him big time. He laughs about it. But you just wait, I will do it. LOL
I also told him I better pass on first. I know I wont be able to live without him. He's stronger than I am. I'll wait for him on the other side. But first, I want to torment him. LOL

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#9 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:29 AM

Ditto

Reference to the movie "Ghost."
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#10 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:37 AM

A good one !!!

Id like to create havoc lol

No seriously, Id like to visit all the places I wanted to go and do all the things I never did when i was alive, because everything is free up there !!!

And of course catch up with past relations

Mark :headbang:

#11 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:57 AM

To be honest, I'd briefly (honestly, just a few seconds) visit some of those hottie celebrities (Harry Connick Jr, Brendan Frasier) to see them in the gorgeous flesh.

Then I'd hover around my cats to make sure they go to good homes.

After that, I'd like to do a little guardian angel work with helpless, abused animals and children. That in itself is a huge job, and probably distressing, but if I can save some of them from nasty people, it's really worth it.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#12 Catlara

Catlara

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Interests:Lots!~lol

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:29 PM

Hmmm I like this question!! For the most part, I think I would watch over my family and scare the heck out of anyone who tries to mess with them. I also would like to go around the world to see different places I didn't get to visit in my life. I would probably go on Holiday with some of my favorite celebs and see how that would be. It's all free, right? :weeee:

#13 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:34 PM

I'd take a picture of myself and post it on the spiritography forums. Then I'd wait to see how many people think I'm a reflection or a dust orb.

#14 amymyers1973

amymyers1973

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Member of the Small Town Ghosts investigation team.<br />Metaphysics, New Age, Occult, Religion, Mythology, Psychology, Science. Literature, Movies, Music, Beads, Tribal Style Belly Dancing.

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:13 PM

I'd take a picture of myself and post it on the spiritography forums. Then I'd wait to see how many people think I'm a reflection or a dust orb.

Very funny! I'm really :weeee: -ing out loud!
Don't you know yet? Fling the emptiness out of your arms into the spaces we breathe. Perhaps the birds will feel the expanded air with more passionate flying. - Rainer Maria Rilke, "First Elegy" from The Duino Elegies. Trans. Stephen Mitchell

#15 Banshee_Medium

Banshee_Medium

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, 4 wheelin, motorcycles, and my TeenyDude.. (my son)

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:25 AM

id fart a lot in crowded rooms. Id flush toilets and id take drunk drivers keys and never return them.
Id also raise cheerleaders skirts at half time and Id pants rich important people.

LOL.
Im just kidding thought id lighten things a bit.

:weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users