What do you think

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tierney77

tierney77

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

My girlfriend told me this today and now I am scared to go to her apartment because she tole me this!!!!!

I have three cats and about five months ago I noticed they kept staring at the ceiling at night and meowing. They would do this every night and nothing was there. One evening I was laying in bed with the television on. I was half asleep and all of a sudden I hear a man's voice whisper to me "Liar". The word was crystal clear and so close to me that it was almost as if I could fell his breath. As soon as I heard the word, I felt a pressure on my throat (it didn't feel like a hand, just pressure). I started choking, coughing and couldn't breath. It only lasted about five seconds, but at the time it felt much longer!

#2 kenshin

kenshin

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

hard to say, it could be something as simple as sleep paralysis/old hag syndrome to a haunting. Unless it happens again, I wouldn't worry to much.
"And now, I make my escape, with my metallic hostage, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen! In which case, if I see you, before you see me... look out!" Frank dufense 'O'mally' , red vs blue

#3 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

maybe there was a ghost trying to choke her.

or maybe shes schizophrenic and hearing voices.

i wouldnt think to much of it unless it keeps happening.

#4 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

There is nothing more that could be said here.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users