T.A.P.S.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

Well, since the original post was asking if anyone saw the Cashtown Inn episode....

I enjoyed it. It was intersting and I was excited about the evidence captured. I didn't stay there when I visited the area, unfortunately, but I'm definetely going to book a night there in the future. For someone like me (Civil War Fanatic/paranormal enthusiest) It's the perfect place.

The thing I liked about this episode, is that TAPS, seemed to show a little more interest in the History of the place, then they sometimes do, or SCi-Fi shows. But that's just me. History first, ghosts second.

I don't know if many people realize the importance of that location, or how events, starting there (General Harry Heth asking for permission to go into Gettysburg, because he heard the where shoes there, then running into Gen. Buford's Cavalry), shaped the Battle of Gettysburg.

Don't forget to check out tonight's episode at Wright Patterson Airforce base in Dayton OH.

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 09 April 2008 - 09:06 AM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#62 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

I just got done watching a re-run on the show. I have to jump ship here for a quicky. T.A.P.S was investigating a lighthouse in Conn. Here is Jason's quote " If we don't get it, then it is not here" Hmmm on one visit? I believe he is just to BAD_WORD quick on his decision of a haunting or not. He needs to go back on fixing leaks and toliets. Grant and the rest can stay. They are good! Hopefully the team will head back to Gettysburg and investigate some other interesting buildings. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#63 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:50 AM

Last nights show about Wright Patterson was very good.....loved the evidence they collected.
It's just Becca Posted Image

#64 TAPSfan

TAPSfan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:07 PM

I thought it was an excellent episode. I think this season has been really good so far.

#65 DreamWeaving

DreamWeaving

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:08 PM

The last episode was really interesting, I thought the flashlight footage was cool.

#66 THE DARK RAVEN

THE DARK RAVEN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:19 PM

I loved that part of the show.toooo cool!!!!!
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visiter," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door Only this, and nothing more." Edgar Allan Poe Posted Image

#67 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:10 PM

did anyone get to see last night's ep? they went into the old mining town of Goldfield NV and checked out the Goldfield hotel.

Is this the same hotel that those guys who did a documentary on SciFi checked out and got so spooked that they ran out of the place before morning?

it's an interesting place :-) they got some decent evp's, i wish that they had done more research b/c they could have interviewed the lady who used to work there for 30 yrs and she's suposedly still living in the same town.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users