At My Bed

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:04 PM

A few years ago, my husband had a similar instance happen to him. We were sleeping when I felt the bed shake. I woke to find him swatting in front of his face. He said he could see the faces of demons with red eyes a few inches from his. I then turned the light on and he said their faces and eyes began to fade. He was so scared that I had to pry the comforter out of his hands. My husband is by no means a highly religious person or anything (he hasn't been in a church since our wedding) but wanted me to call our priest to get our house blessed. He was convinced they were real and didn't want them coming back. He even told me to be careful in whatever I did that day, thinking they might harm me. He hasn't seen them since.
Posted Image

#32 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:57 PM

Pretty freaky Becksrn :purplebounce:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#33 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:22 PM

Pretty freaky Becksrn :wow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it made me a little uneasy the next few nights after when we went to sleep. But thank goodness they never came back. We've moved since then into a new house and haven't seen anything...yet. Sometimes, I swear I hear something moving around in the attic. During the day I hear it....but I hear it. :ghost:
Posted Image

#34 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

I will aslo bump this one up as well. This one made it into Jeff Belanger's book...Our Haunted Lives.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users