• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

Im not looking forward to tonight, might just be me but for the last week now the feelings in my house are very strange like something is gonna happen, im always feeling watched and i know no one is there and i will add that my house i always see and hear things as does my fiance and my eldest daughter, just the other day my fiance was woken up by the blankets being lifted off our feet and i heard my dog growel and jump on the blankets, im sure he was trying to protect us, he is very well trianed that way and he has interacted (lack of a better word) with ghosts or spirits be for and has done the same thing protecting his family. Well i will let every1 know what happens tomorrow.

#2 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

only thing i noticed was every1 in my house seemed angry and for next to no reason. I felt a presence near me a bunch of times heck i feel one right now.

#3 dvd

dvd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:57 PM

i was running around geocaching in the local graveyard in a sleeveless shirt that says "smoke crack & worship satan" and nothing out of the ordinary happened to me....didn't find the cache, but still had fun....

i think october 30th is just another day of the week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users