• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JLS36

JLS36

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hello!
We have been back from our trip to Pittsburgh since the 9th. My daughter (16) has felt a presence in her room. The cats have been a little more odd then usual and last night the ghost appeared to me. I am cool with this. I've seen ghosts since I was 11. I plan on doing a EVP session and taking some pictures. I described the ghost to my husband. He has never seen a ghost, but the woman I described he thought it was his dad's mom. Now for the back story. We were in Pittsburgh for a family function. My father in law took my family and his new wife on a tour of his childhood and young adulthood homes, schools, etc. We went to the home where he lived from 4 to 27. He was married in that house. As luck would have it the current owners were home and outside when we got there. They were so happy to give us a tour of their home. We were all so happy to be given a tour hear more stories from the father in law and then hear stories from the current owners.

I am wondering if someone "came back" with us when we left Pittsburgh. This, to my knowledge, hasn't happened to me before.

Has anyone had this happen? Were you able to "investigate" it and see who it was?

Any advice?

#2 Parabased

Parabased

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hi JLS36,

I've never really had a problem with spirits following me while on an investigation. During those times you have more power to state that they are not welcomed to follow.
However, I have had an experience at a hospital where we were followed by a spirit and he let us know he was there. Contact was made.

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

A wise person once told me that if you bring in the light, the darkness has to leave. You're are in charge of your own house..... deal with with it.

As Parabased said "you have more power to state that they are not welcome to follow."
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Katelush

Katelush

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

OMG, you are much braver than me. If I ever saw a ghost I think I would scream. I am fascinated by ghosts, but I would never want to see one. I suppose it's like watching these severe weather programs. It's fascinating to watch but you would never actually want to be near one LOL.

#5 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Yes, you can bring them with you knowingly or unknowingly. Maybe this ghost just wants to be around your family. You should try and find out if she wants something. If she is making your daughter feel uncomfortable, ask her not to frighten her.
I am more than my physical body.

#6 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:47 AM

If it is a family member be happy.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users