Prayers for our family appreciated

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

Please keep Mystic Hippy and me in your thoughts and prayers. His father passed at 11:00 am CST this morning and even knowing beforehand that it was going to happen, of course, doesn't make it any easier to bear.

#2 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Thoughts and prayers sent to all of you...
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

Sending blessings and prayers.
Posted Image

#4 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

Love and prayers to you.

As each of my parents passed, 3 years apart, I felt more and more like an orphan. It's true that we cry for ourselves being left behind.

Blessings to you both.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#5 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Puti ~ my parents also passed 3 years apart (Mum would have died when Da did but her life-long health nut tendencies worked against her and it took her body 3 years to find something to take her) and feeling like an orphan...well we are :kitty:

When MH and I married, "Dad" became not just a father-in-law but a father to me in every way that counted. I knew that his passing would, in a way, be like having to give Da up all over again and Dad passing on the anniversary of Da's death....not easy to handle.

#6 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Frither, I'm reaching across the Texas-Oklahoma border to give you and MH a big hug, and share your tears.

The same thing with me.... My father in law also was like my "Dad" here in Texas and lived here with us until he passed. Not on the anniversary though, TG. It was hard enough.

Interesting painting there. I think I "know" it. Is it called "Moon Temple"?
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#7 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

You are correct, Puti. That's indeed "Moon Temple". If I remember correctly, I nicked it off the All Posters website sometime or another and I hope I was correct in my belief that is was public domain! I thought it made the dreamy/moody/esoteric kind of background that I wanted for that saying.

#8 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

*hugs* to you and MH, Frither.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#9 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

It may or may not be "Moon Temple".... so many years since I've watch Shirley MacLaine's "Out on a Limb" VHS mini series. There is a scene where she's at an art gallery in New York and buying this painting. She's being told about the artist and that the painting, with it's beautiful blue color, has a lot of "Yin energy", or feminine energy.
It's beautiful there on your posts with the saying. Really fits.

Hope you and MH are holding up today.

#10 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

Frtiher, my prayers and condolences to you and MH and may your father in law RIP.

#11 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

My deepest sympathy to you both. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Posted Image

#12 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

Please add my prayers also for you and your family Frither.

#13 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Sending love and hugs down your way, and thoughts and prayers upwards.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#14 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

Prayers are never too late for the repose of your Father In Law's soul, so sending some your way!

Edited by jenjen, 16 February 2012 - 09:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users