• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

:wow: :clap: I was in my dinning room on my computer and felt someone standing behind me. I was afraid to turn around, but could feel ice cold breath on my neck. I got real sick and had to leave the room. When I came back in here ''IT'' was gone, but I got the weirdest feeling that the spirit that was here wasn't a good one.
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#2 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

:wow: :clap: I was in my dinning room on my computer and felt someone standing behind me. I was afraid to turn around, but could feel ice cold breath on my neck. I got real sick and had to leave the room. When I came back in here ''IT'' was gone, but I got the weirdest feeling that the spirit that was here wasn't a good one.

Trust your intuition Beth...if it felt negative, it WAS. Tell it outloud you don't want it back in the house...that doesn't mean it will listen...but it's worth a try...Light Worker

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:34 AM

Beth, tell it to GET OUT! Stay out! And go back where it came from. You can handle this, i know.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Cimarron

Cimarron

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

I am a complete newbie here but I am thinking the other posters gave real good advice. I think I would try and tell it to "be gone". Hopefully it's just the fear of this experience which makes you think it's negative and it truly isn't. My prayers are with you.

#5 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:00 PM

yeah i agree with the above try to tell it to leave

i worked for me i believe i had a bad entity in my old house then i told it to leave like four times
then it left but then like 2 weeks later another entity came back but hopefully it will work for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users