• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 veggiehugger

veggiehugger

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hello,

I've had some questions that have been bugging me for years. As a child, I always had a strong spiritual connection. My father saw it and my mother refused to acknowledge it. My dad believes it has to do with the fact that my birth was predicted. He's a strong believer in the supernatural and one night convinced my mother to use a ouija board with him. When they got into the questions the spirit took over the session and started telling them things. I guess they said that they would have a female born on February 27, 1993 and it would be their only daughter. My mom wasn't even pregnant with my brother yet (I have a younger and an older) and she was told she could never have children. She was freaked out and they stopped playing. I wasn't even supposed to be born until the middle of March, but then I came early, at the exact time and day the spirit claimed.
I've had strange things happen around me my whole life, but I know that's just because I'm more sensitive than most people. But I've never heard of somebody's birth being predicted by a ouija board. Does anybody have insight into this? Or has this happened to other people?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Posted Image

#2 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

I don't use Ouija boards, but I've had predictions through other forms of divination. Nothing as specific as a date, but general timelines. "in a week", "by the end of the month" which to some may seem too general to be thought of as predictions, but the things predicted were very specific, just not the times.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#3 veggiehugger

veggiehugger

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

I think that sometimes people take certain things too seriously, like if something talked about destruction in the next 100 years but wasn't very specific, obviously anyone could say that and call it a "prediction." But I think if it's detailed then there's most likely something to it. I'm just wondering what kind of 'spirit' my parents would've been talking to. If it was a person I wonder if it could possibly be from the future, since ghosts aren't exactly stuck in their time. I'm just not sure how to take that occurrence, should I wonder if it's something malicious?

#4 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

From my experience, time exists on the astral plane, it just follows some slightly different laws, I don't think it would be someone/something from the future, but more likely something with an ability to see down possible timelines. I've never heard of a 'ghost' that could do this, so it may have been some other kind of spirit. I don't see why it would be taken as malicious. If nothing explicitly malicious was said, or happened, then I wouldn't worry about it.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ouija board, haunting, spirits, demons, predictions, birth, answers, paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users