364 replies to this topic

#31 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:54 AM

Am I the only one that finds that doll pretty...?

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#32 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:57 AM

Well with the exception of the cut throat, the doll is gorgeous. And I like the clowns myself.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#33 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 10:50 AM

Am I the only one that finds that doll pretty...?

I'm with you---but most find my tastes a little odd.  ;)
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#34 SakuraRavenloft

SakuraRavenloft

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Location:x0|Central|USA||0|0|NY,New_Yorkx0|Central|USA||0|0|NY,New_York

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:36 AM

LOL well I have some fake little plastic horsies that love to move on their own...starting bid is $.99.  ;D Yeah I liked the doll myself, she's creepy but beautiful at the same time. LOL the clown...I don't know how ppl could bid on it even tho. they know the stupid thing is evil. Or maybe they just want to test the thing out themselves.

-Sakura

#35 SakuraRavenloft

SakuraRavenloft

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:30 PM

I found this as interesting link! http://www.mochunk.net/auctions/ebay8/

I'm not sure tho. that I believe the videos they took of the doll moving or speaking. Something doesn't seem right. But maybe that's just me. Check it out and let me know what you guy's think!

-Sakura

#36 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:04 PM

Man that clown gave me the creeps I hate clowns anyway and would never want a haunted one. ;D

#37 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:09 PM

The doll looks spooky but I don't know about the video either.  Could have been a set up.  And that FBI story I don't know if I believe that one either. ;)

#38 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 05:41 PM

EWWWWWW! I am so creeped out after looking at those dolls and clowns!

#39 angelinthedark19

angelinthedark19

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:35 PM

AHHHH MONSTERS!

#40 angelinthedark19

angelinthedark19

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:39 PM

OMG that doll was wicked scary! so is that clown, but seeing that doll move! you think you would see the string even if its a fishing line, b/c its night vision, and they said they found out the story about the FBI was false thank god! its to creepy! MONSTERS! RUNS! who would buy such creepy things??? oh ME! haha>
-andora-

#41 Justice

Justice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 04:24 AM

If you read on, apparently the "FBI X-ray" story was a hoax with a 'hidden message'??

What pushed it too far for me was the little Devil toy that was "not there" when the picture was taken...

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

That pushed it way too far for my beliefs!!

JJ. ;)

#42 Justice

Justice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 07:44 AM

I think that it's got to the point where you can label anything as 'Haunted' and you'll get high bids!! :;) ::)

I do wonder though, how many of the transactions actually take place, rather than the bids being placed just for a laugh and not followed up with hard cash....?!?! ??? ???

Hey, I have this little camera-shaped object that, via the magical, spiritual powers of telecommunication, can project my exact image across the world to anywhere, being received by another of these computer objects! Maybe it's haunted... ::) ;D :P

JJ.  :)

P.S. I'm sorry, but that doll with the red colouring around the eyes is just HORRIBLE!!! :(

#43 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:19 PM

wow, that is nuts.  i sell on eBay all the time, but i think i'd be a bit hesitant to send anything haunted through the mail!  

i own a number of items that are "haunted" or have vibes of one kind or another... most of them good.  a friend of mine shops a lot at flea markets and she has inadvertently brought home some spirits with old photographs and dolls.  the dolls are ALWAYS the creepiest!

has anyone heard that story of "robert the doll"?  oh my gosh, i had nightmares for a month after i saw that on TV.  the dolls i just saw on ebay will probably give me nightmares, too!  eek!
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#44 SakuraRavenloft

SakuraRavenloft

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:55 PM

No I haven't heard of Robert the doll! You have to tell me more LOL!

-Sakura

#45 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:57 PM

um... this was on TV like three or four years ago.  i don't remember what channel or what program.

anyway, there is a doll that is in the artist house somewhere in florida.  the doll belonged to the artist that used to live there.  when he was growing up, he had a haitian maid that made the doll for him.  some say it's a voodoo doll.  

it has a room of its own and is evil and very demanding.  some people say that the face of the doll changes before your eyes - it's so scary i can't even look at it.
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users