14 replies to this topic

#1 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

We all have spirit guides right? I've heard that they are always friendly and are suppose to help you through life...I'd love to meet mine..To help me get over my fear and anxiety of the paranormal? To just be around for company? Are these okay reasons?

I have what I think is a spirit in my bedroom mainly cause of my experience which I explained here http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=31546

I am to scared to try and talk to her in any other way besides a pendulum and its not that accurate/definitive..So maybe my guide can talk to her for me? Idk I just want this to be less anxiety provoking for me cause i'm really interested in the paranormal..Just a whimp T_T

For EVP's I only have an ipod touch (with mic) a laptop (with mic) and a mp3 player with a mic as well....I know those all SUCK for EVP's but thats my only option for that. I also have a pendulum...That's about it..

How can I get in contact with my spirit guide?
Posted Image

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

First of all the fact this happened when you were awakened from a sleep indicates a strong possibility for sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming. Add to the statement made on your other post about it resembling your girl friend is more evidence for a sleep related issue. The mind imprints a personality you are familiar with.

Regarding spirit guides I disagree. While some may take exception, I don't believe there is any proof there is such an entity assigned to us. If there was, with all the negativity people experience I would have to say their spirit guide is awfully lax on the job!

From your posts I would say at this point you are experiencing sleep related issues that may be addressed by medical consultations. I see nothing here which indicates the paranormal at this stage of the game. You may also want to consult a reputable local investigator and get their input as well. After all it is difficult to make these kind of recommendations with only a couple forum posts to go on. But it is also too early to call anything paranormal at this point without ruling out the mundane.

#3 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

What is Lucid Dreaming? And isn't Sleep Paralysis when you wake but can't move? I remember I sat up after she ran out of the room and I caught her in the hall before vanishing, then I fell right back to sleep...All of this was made up by my mind?
Posted Image

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:35 AM

Lucid dreaming is a condition where a dream is carried into a waking state. There are actually several variations, in your case here I would suspect the dream carries over and continues even after you awakened, thus the confusion. Since you were awake at the time, the dream is perceived as reality when in fact it is actually a continuation of a dream that began while you were asleep. Many people experience this, and it almost always results in the person insisting they weren't dreaming because they were in fact awake.

Sleep paralysis is as you said probably not indicated in your case. I simply mentioned it because often those experiencing one also the other.

#5 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:27 PM

And this Lucid Dreaming happened cause of the EMF coming off of the breaker box? Or my own paranoia causing me to dream about the ghost and thus having the awake dream and thinking I saw her?
Posted Image

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

Without knowing the precise nature of the EM Field, frequency, orientation, and strength it is impossible to say what effect it would have on your perception. Likely though, any thing in a breaker box would not cause sufficient EMF to be a problem unless something was defective. And a defect would likely show up in some physical way, i.e. flickering lights, tripped breakers, or a smell of something overheating.

I did not say paranoia, that implies some kind of mental issue. Lucid dreaming is a condition many people experience. Our minds control how we respond to external and internal influences. Thus a dream can and does at times affect our waking activities, especially when first waking and we are at a transition between sleep and awake.

It is imparitive to rule out these commonplace possibilities which have been found to be present in many such cases before jumping to spirit guides and other paranormal explanations which are based on unfounded theories and speculation. After all, doctors and researchers have proven that certain dream conditions are real and even are beginning to understand a bit about them. Show me one iota of proof a spirit guide even exists.

#7 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

I have no idea about the spirit guides I just see the word thrown around a lot..

My main concern was to try and contact that girl I saw when I woke up but if it was Lucid dreaming then I guess it was all an awake dream...But aren't there cases where a spirit will enter your dreams to talk to you? Is there a possibility that (if there is a spirit) it came into my dream and woke me up? Then of course there is the other possibility it was all just a really real dream...

Gah I really wish I knew what to do...I did contact a local investigation group for kentucky with the same story, ill let you all know what they say.
Posted Image

#8 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Jollyblue

I do believe that we all have Spirit Guides. Prior to us incarnating to this physical world we worked with our chosen Guide to help us through this life. This soul is here to gently guide us but not to tell us what to do. They are not lax in what they are doing, they are allowing us free will.
We chose a life with it trials, tribulations, hard times, good times, sadness and etc... but from each experience we learn. You always have to look at experiences (good and bad) and quesiton it with "what did I learn from this?" Spirit Guides are with us at all times. They are the ones that tell us to not take that elevator, or like those that did not go to the World Trade Center that day because events or just their thoughts prevented them from going.

I read through your previous posts. I believe that you are being visited but you may be experiencing more than just a visitaiton.

Let me explain...

I believe that the electrical panel may have something to do with the heavy feeling and such but it can also hype your sensitivity or help raise your vibrational energy that comes from inside of you
while sleeping in there. Aren't we and everything around us made up of energy? Do you have the same experiences in other rooms in the house?

Astral projection or Out of Body Experiences can in fact be happening to you. When we leave the body we also can see others who may be in their astral bodies. If you are sleeping in the same house with your girlfriend but not in the same room, she may be visiting you astrally as she has a desire to be with you. That is why you see this girl and she looks like your girlfriend, almost. We do not see in the astral as we see in the physical and we are not perceived to look exactly as we do in the physical as we do in the astal.

Also the dog growl... it could be that you were just in a lower plain. There is a great book called Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. This explains much.

Sleep paralysis you are correct. Your body cannot move but your mind is awake and you can see and hear things around you. But movement... no. It is terrifying when it happens but you just keep trying to move and wake yourself up.

Hope this helps.
I am more than my physical body.

#9 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

Are you saying that if I spend more time in the room I will become more sensitive to what might be in there due to the energy in the room from the breaker box? I feel nothing in the rest of the house, sometimes in the bathroom which is RIGHT beside that room, but only mainly in that one room. The air is literally heavier and different to breath, you feel more anxious and sometimes my heart races often. When I lay on my bed to sleep the bed always feels weird idk how to describe it.

About the Astral projection, my girlfriend said it's possible cause she said she thinks about sleeping in the same bed with me often, we sleep in different rooms but her room is literally 15-20ft from mine. She also said that when this occurs usually 1 person will not recall anything of the event but the other will. She said she can't remember dreaming or anything that night, so maybe thats what happened...But I still say there is a spirit in that room because EVERYONE in this household has said they have seen a little girl walk into that room.

So what should I do to build up this feeling I get and try to get rid of the fear/anxiety?
Posted Image

#10 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

Does the bed feel like it's kind of rocking?

The furniture in the room, is there anything that has been placed in there before they started seeing this girl? Did someone give or did they buy used furniture? Have you done any research on the house?

I keep seeing mint green sheets and your right shoulder near the door with the door ajar and the light from the hall partway falls on the bed? The panel box on the far end of the room on right? Hardwood floor either now or under carpet? Just some impressions I am getting.

#11 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

THATS SCARY AHHH >.< My girlfriend and I just yelled XD Wow thats amazing...My bed is an air-mattress and I have a mint green blanket on the bed so I don't get to cold (like a sheet) then a red blanket on top. The door is always open and light is always in the hall, yes the breaker box is at the opposite end of the room and the light falls on me cause I sleep away from the wall (upside down on my bed basicly)

I have no idea about if anything in that room was pre-owned or put in before anything started happening, my girlfriend said everyone thinks its cause of a coal mining company that recently started to blow up the mountain we live on behind us looking for coal, they think it disturbed something and it came to our house.

Oh and yeah there is wood floor but its under green carpet. That's amazing Seer...Really..Can you go into ghost chat so we can talk? :]
Posted Image

#12 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

Here are some photo's of my room...

View from the hallway
Posted Image

Angle from the side of my bed
Posted Image

The breaker box, across the room opposite of my bed
Posted Image

My closet which is right beside the breaker box
Posted Image

And just a different angle from my room
Posted Image

There is wood flooring but carpet covers it...Still just amazing Seer..Hope you come online soon I really want to talk to you :]
Posted Image

#13 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:59 AM

Thank you so much for all your help tonight Seer. I feel more confident and calm in my room, although the room itself still drains me and makes me feel dizzy and weak lol. Hope to talk to you more tomorrow and maybe find out if there is anything else in my room besides that dark thing >.< Night :]
Posted Image

#14 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

You are welcome!

#15 hill.jenny

hill.jenny

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

I've been reading and researching the paranormals for years now. According to a lot of the books I have read, do not use the pendulum or Ouija board. You said you use your pendulum but the books I've read said if you don't know how to use them or control them, you can open a gate for demons. And when the gate is opened, it is hard to get it closed back up. I suggest you stop using your pendulum. It might get worst.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users