• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46 Marilyn Jackson

Marilyn Jackson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:15 AM

I had found someone to read for me but I can no longer use messanger.
:hug:

#47 Marilyn Jackson

Marilyn Jackson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:25 AM

It seems my psychic friend doesn't come on anymore. Could someone who reads help me?

#48 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

I would be happy to do some readings. Please PM me. :kitty:
petunia4998

#49 Tulsa_Medium

Tulsa_Medium

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

Hello all!

My name is Justin Michael and I am a psychic medium/spiritual advisor and new to these forums. Just wanted to let everyone out there know that I'd be more than happy to provide readings to people in need. Just give me a shout!

#50 katie90

katie90

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:44 AM

Hello all!

My name is Justin Michael and I am a psychic medium/spiritual advisor and new to these forums. Just wanted to let everyone out there know that I'd be more than happy to provide readings to people in need. Just give me a shout!

I would LOVE for you to give me a reading but I have no idea how to do anything on this site really...

So if you know how to PM me that would be wonderful.
(:
My name is Katie and I am interested in what you have to say!

#51 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:03 AM

In order for you to be able to send or recieve PM, you should have atleast 30 posts, after which contact the board administrator requesting to grant the access rights :Spaz: Enjoy the stay with us.
Posted Image

#52 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hi, Marylin, sometimes the best psychic is your own gut instinct
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#53 hopeful85

hopeful85

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:16 AM

Hello all!

I would LOVE for you to give me a reading but I have no idea how to do anything on this site really...

So if you know how to PM me that would be wonderful.
(:
My name is Katie and I am interested in what you have to say!

oh so i need 30 posts. well thats frustrating.. i really just want help as soon as possible. well guys please don't think i am spamming, but because i really want help on my issue, that is just tearing me apart greatly, i am going to be posting random replies.. im doing this just in order to send and receive pms, after that, there will be no random posts from me.. again moderators of this site, please don't assume a am a troll, because i am not one...

#54 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:14 PM

Hi,

I'd like to do some readings but since this is my first post, I can't get PM's. Can I do them on the forum until I get 30 posts under my belt? No personal information that can be used in a negative way will ever be devulged.

All I need is age.
Any question they want answered specically.

I don't want to go thru the posting period because if there are people on this sight that have been here for years, that want a reading, chances are I will have read one or two of their posts and have a preconceived notion on who they are. If this is not possible, which I suspect it's not. Is there another avenue I can follow to be able to PM?

Thanks,
Gracie H.

#55 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:51 AM

Namaste Gracie, welcome to GhostVillage and enjoy your stay with us.

There are specific reasons why we at GhostVillage do not promote readings on our board, but we do not restrict anyone from doing it in personal messaging system. I do understand that you have restricted access to PM's at this stage, so instead what people (who wants a reading) can do is to go to your profile, and send and eMail to you using the provision. for this, you need to "set your eMail as public - currently it is set as private, which means no one can reach you through eMail). I hope I made myself clear, feel free to ask for any guidance that you may require here. Thank you.
Posted Image

#56 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:05 PM

Oh, I understand and I will follow all the rules, you won't have any problems with me. They should be done in PM's, I totally agree. How many posts do I have to have to get PM's and other privledges?
Gracie H.

#57 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

Gotta reach 30 posts your almost there
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#58 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:40 PM

YIPPY!! Oh, was that to loud, sorry.
Thanks a bunch!
Gracie H.

#59 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:31 PM

Kindly do not make off topic posts, keep discussion on topic as much as you can. Thank you.
Posted Image

#60 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hi!
I have reached my 30 posts and can offer readings for other members with over 30 posts now.
These are practice readings, I am not a pro.
All I want is your age, not birthdate and if you are a female or male. Any question you want answered. Keep in mind, this is entertainment. I'm an empath, not a doctor. And in keeping with all the rules and regulations, please use the PM only.
Thanks,
Gracie H.

Edited by Gracie H., 09 October 2010 - 06:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users