• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 michaelangelo

michaelangelo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 10:55 AM

:blink: there is a mountain here in the Philippines that we call the devil's mountain. its real name was mt. cristobal. it was near mt. banahaw which we also call the healing mountain. actually i have never been in that mountain (devil's mountain) but i have already watched a lot about it. the one that really attracted me was the story were tv crews was lost in the mountain. this tv crew was shooting a story for that mountain and they themselves experienced unusual. before they came hiking their colleague phsycic told them that two of them of them will be separated from the group. when they were alreday going down they lost their guides. and the premonition of the phsycic came true (i think there were two guides or the guide just have one of their colleagues i already forgot). they were stuck at the mountain for several hours until they were found. mountaineers also tell that they will sometimes fell on the same place where they started walking (as if they were just circling the place). :ph34r:
THE KNOWN IS FAR BETTER THAN THE UNKNOWNIF YOU ALREADY ESCAPED DEATH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL STILL DIE?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users