• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XxSanity

XxSanity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:57 PM

...lets start by saying that i have a friend or two who sees ghosts. I myself haven't been able to. All the same, they like to play with me it seems. Now, i have very little experience with ghosts in the matter of technology...but I have a general idea about technology. I'm wondering what exactly ghosts can do with technology. One of these friends of mine lives near a violently haunted woods, and one of the more harmless ghosts takes residence in her house. He's a shy little boy, but a playful kid all the same. The other night, I left my cell laying on the desk, and while i was standing no more than 2 feet from the side of the desk, my cell light went on, without any buttons being pushed nor any noises being made. My particular cell phone can't do that. Any one with a related experience? There was no physical manipulation, and electronic relations to ghosts have since brought up curiosity to me.
It's always seemed to me - that most of us are quite insane.

#2 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 07:22 PM

Any chance this might be a low battery sign or some other warning from your phone? Check with your company to get an answer.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#3 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:42 AM

If everything checks out right with your phone, then it may have been the little boy. Spirits are always messing around with electrical things. As for why,
I'm no expert, but I've read that they need the energy to be able to show themselves, or something. I think that they are energy themselves, therefore
just as a radio needs batteries or electricity, so do ghosts. I could be wrong,
but that's just my out look. :lol:
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#4 XxSanity

XxSanity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:14 PM

battery was going dead, but that only made it beep, not light up...perhaps i should find some time to appologise to the boy as i did snap a bit...
It's always seemed to me - that most of us are quite insane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users