Ghost ghosts haunted name creepy eery dark

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bullorus

Bullorus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:37 AM

This is the first time I talk about this to anyone, as I've been scared to the death about it. When I was home alone, I went to the kitchen because the door of my room opened suddenly, and I felt something pulling me out of my room (can't really explain the feeling). So when I was standing in the kitchen, I heard an eery, dark, whispering voice breathing really loudly coming from the hallway. I was startled. It repeatedly made creepy noices, but when it called my name, it felt like my mind just turned off and I sank in the ground. I wanted to answer but not a single sound came out of my mouth. As it kept calling my name, I tried to find the keys because the doors were locked, and I went outside the house and stayed there for 30 min thinking about what just happened. Does anyone have any similar experience? This creepy voice calling you out? (It didn't say my name once, it kept saying my name until I got out of the house) Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:33 AM

Hello Bullorus, it could be a ghost, i.e. a person who no longer in a body, who is trying to get your attention, but in a not so productive way.  You shouldn't put up with it. This person doesn't have special powers, and you have a right to feel comfortable in your own home. You can tell the person to shut up and leave you alone. If they're not paying rent, then they have no rights there. If you face this situation with fear, it just feeds that person's delusions of power.

There are plenty of encounters that you can read about on this website to see how others have handled the situation, because it has happened to lots of people. You can also look on the internet to see if there are any paranormal teams who'd be interested to check out your home. The only costs you should expect to pay these sorts of teams is perhaps some travel costs, but you should never pay for any "exorcism" work.

Regards, Carlotta

Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#3 Bullorus

Bullorus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:48 PM

Thank you for responding. So you are saying that this could be a paranormal creature? I've just been feeling crazy since it happened and I am scared of a lot of sounds in my house, so I've been telling myself it was just me being crazy just to shake off the ghost thing. Now that I know it's a ghost, I should just tell him/her if I hear it calling my name? Thank you.

#4 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:35 AM

You're not crazy, because lots of other people have experienced them since time began. If you read of other peoples' encounters, you'll see similar experiences to yours.

I don't consider the person paranormal, because I believe all of us are still "alive" when the body is "dead". Some people remain on our plane because they don't want to move on anywhere or to hang around for some purpose. How long have you been experiencing these incidents?  Oddness aside, do you feel uncomfortable with the person's presence?

If you do not feel uncomfortable with the person, then they may be someone you know when they were "in body" and have something they want to tell you. If you can't hear what they want to say, read up on autonomic writing. It's a way to communicate when sound is difficult.

If you're uncomfortable and uneasy with the person, you're either uncomfortable with the situation in general, or with them because they may not be there to offer anything in your best interest. In this case, you politely explain out loud that you're not interested in communicating with them, and insist that they move on. You remain firm and stand your ground. You have a right to refuse to share your space.

~ Carlotta

Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#5 Bullorus

Bullorus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for helping Carlotta. This is the first time I've experienced something so 'real' before. I thought it was something that people made up to scare you. Since that incident happened I haven't really been myself, I look behind my back so many times and I can't sleep at night. I feel like this ghost or spirit could be someone I knew, and they just want to tell me something, but I've just been so startled with the situation. Can I seek communication with him or is it only a one-way thing? I looked up autonomic writing and according to the website it's writing whatever comes to mind, how does this help me communicating?

I felt uncomfortable with the situation in general, because I had no idea what was happening. I felt like it was all a big nightmare. This person might be trying to tell me something and I just 'ran away'. 

Let's say it is a 'bad' spirit. (I really don't know much about this ghost thing, because as I said I didn't believe in it) What if he got mad at me? What if I show fear? Because when it said my name so many times it kind of seemed like it wanted me out of the house. I don't see myself being the dominant 'person' when the ghost talks to me again. So what if he is bad and I get startled again?

Again, thank you so much for helping me with this situation. I really appreciate it!

#6 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

Hi, you should read as many stories from others of their encounters. This is the best way to start to understand the paranormal. You can take control of the situation by reading as much as possible. It's how I became more comfortable with it. You can listen to the podcasts of Ghost Chronicles and Ghost Chronicles International (http://www.toginet.net/) and Darkness Radio (http://www.darknessradio.com/), the latter show allows people to call in sometimes.

It would take far too long for me to type here all that is available in books, websites, podcasts, etc. This is a personal journey for you, and there are no shortcuts. I don't feel that you have anything to worry about with this being. The discomfort you feel is because you don't understand what is going on. Doing the research will lessen this. As they say, knowledge is power. And I guarantee that once you get into reading about the paranormal, you'll be pulled into all the interesting richness of experiences and beings out there. I know I was.

Carlotta

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghost, ghosts, haunted, name, creepy, eery, dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users