• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashencrumbs

ashencrumbs

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:51 PM

Something I noticed years ago and have been thinking one for as much time. I know some get weird about this but that a look at my youtube channel and look for the video "Cloaks of God"  Let me know what you think. It's rather hard to find people out side of arenas like this to bang this stuff off off.

https://youtu.be/Zwm6b3xocaw

#2 Smurfer

Smurfer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:02 PM

Interesting. smile.png

My Personal Non-Profit Blog

https://christianspi....wordpress.com/

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:16 AM

I won't debate whether or not we are cloaked after death.   Rather II question the evidence itself which is presented.  First, where do we have any proof ghosts have anything to do with what we are after death?  How can we even connect ghosts and death?   If one takes a scriptural approach there is no way a soul can even return.  Consider the story related by scripture of Lazarus and his desire to return from hell to warn his family of their impending doom if they didn't repent.  As noble as that wish might have been, he was denied.  God informed him that they have the prophets to guide them, and that besides that there is a gulf between that nothing can cross,  (Reference Luke 16:19-31, pay particular attention to verse 26).   So what makes us think that ghosts can come back just to pay a visit to a bunch of ghost hunters?  I believe absent from the body, present with God. 

Secondly, look at the effects of pareidolia.  Many of the pictures of so-called ghosts presented in the video have already been shown to be the result of pareidolia.  Others have been discounted as hoaxed.   Still others are probably just vapor or mist being misidentified.  If one considers a side effect of visual detail the "hood" is a simple form.  It creates a shadow effect of the face eliminating the need to actually see facial features.  Thus if we assume a form to be hooded the requirements of facal identification becomes much simpler.  Pareidolia itself is much more probable because the pattern created can be simplified.  A hooded form is more readily created than one which requires facial features.  Thus more hoods than actual faces on ghosts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users