Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Have you ever seen shadow people?

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Poll: shadow people - do they exist and what are they? (220 member(s) have cast votes)

Do shadow people really exist?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How do you explain the shadow people phenomenon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#211 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

I've encountered two types of shadow figures; not sure that I would call them shadow people or not. It was hard to tell if they were "people," by our definition of such.

The first was at Fort Mifflin in PA. A group of us were in Casemate 11 and I was situated near the doorway, next to the mouth of a tiny hallway that snaked back behind a barred window. A couple of people were in the larger room at the back, and another investigator was as the end of the hallway at the window, when a small, dark figure emerged from that very same hallway. It was the same shape of a person, maybe hunched or crouching or even crawling. It moved fast and soon disappeared. The weird thing was, the person at the end in front of the window didn't see anything.

The second was in the the Hockamock Swamp, aka the Bridgewater Triangle. I was standing on a dirt road (formerly where train tracks once were but since removed) looking at the power lines and suddenly got a strong compulsion to turn around and face the water's edge. All of a sudden, a large black mass came up on me extremely fast and right through my body. It was the strangest thing I think I have ever seen. I can't explain it.
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users