favorite bands/artists?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

I don't know if I have replied to this or not and right now it's too early to check the pages. LOL My favourite singer of all time is Zappacosta. I enjoy the old time singers Andy Williams, Tony Bennett, Doris Day and Barbra. My favourite group as a teen was of course BCR. Don't laugh too hard people. LOL Then again I also liked the Tubes. What can I say I'm all over the map with my taste in music.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#62 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Dunno how I coulda missed this thread...

I'd probably have to nail it down to one group, The Beatles. There are other favorites that are close...but not that close...behind them.
As for what types of music I enjoy, well - that's such a wide spectrum, it's hard to pick just one. I enjoy just about anything, from classical music to jump blues, big band, bluegrass to Celtic (bagpipes make me get misty-eyed!), etc. I especially enjoy listening to the buskers on the streets. Unless they're completely crappy, they'll always get a few bucks out of me.
Beannacht ort

#63 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hm... I'll listen to just about anything, really. I've got Pitbull, Toby Keith, LMFAO, JLo, MackleMore and Ryan on my MP3 player, plus Rascal Flatts, Queen (My mom got me hooked on them.), Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys and others in my CD collection.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users