Spells

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jeannieshand

jeannieshand

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 08:55 PM

I am just wondering if anyone knows any simple effective wishing spells, I really believe if you wish enough for something it can come true? Any ideas?

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,851 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:39 PM

anything can come true with the power of your thoughts and the intention. add the power of words and deeds! and hell yeah! it is a miracle. afterall it is all in your mind ;D

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 10:13 AM

I agree with Moon that if the intent and the will is there, there really is no need for all the tools and props that generally go with spell work. But, you really have to have a focus beyond reproach for this type of work to be successful. Otherwise, just state your intent clearly in your mind, and try working with herbs that symbolize your desires, or even astrological correspondences.

Personally, I'm not too keen on the idea of sharing specific spells. Although they may have worked great for me, the chances of them working for someone who DIDNT creat it, are slim.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#4 jeannieshand

jeannieshand

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:47 AM

Yeah I definately agree that people should create their own spells and use their desires to make them come true.

#5 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 04:15 AM

I agree with Moon that if the intent and the will is there, there really is no need for all the tools and props that generally go with spell work. But, you really have to have a focus beyond reproach for this type of work to be successful. Otherwise, just state your intent clearly in your mind, and try working with herbs that symbolize your desires, or even astrological correspondences.

Personally, I'm not too keen on the idea of sharing specific spells. Although they may have worked great for me, the chances of them working for someone who DIDNT creat it, are slim.

Ana

I will respectfully disagree and say that unless someone is adept at raising energy without the aid of the tools, intent means nothing and those tools can mean the differene between success and failure.  Intent is nothing without the energy to back it up.

Elle

#6 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:51 AM

That's why I said their focus would have to be beyond reproach. However, I used the word "focus" as a generalized broad term, covering energy, visualization and will. My bad. lol.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#7 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:58 PM

[smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif]i must be one BAD_WORD lucky person because alot of my wishes come true. i have to follow through with a wish. if its something i really want i work to get it. i'm strong welled and i'm a brat and used to getting what i wish for.......lol  [smiley=cwm12.gif]
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users