Ghost Caught On Tape, Ghost Buster Says

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 25 May 2003 - 02:10 PM

CLEVELAND -- Ghosts are supposed to be everywhere all the time, according to NewsChannel5's Adam Shapiro.

"I think some people have some (unresolved) issues when they pass on," said Mitch Tolliver, of the Spirit Seekers for Ohio. "They come back maybe (because) a tragic incident happened."

Tolliver and real-life ghost hunters from Seville, Ohio, intend to prove that ghosts exist.

Spirit Seekers claim more than 130 members across Ohio who study and analyze photographs and recordings.

Shapiro said that the recordings and photographs may or may not be a moment's glimpse into the great beyond.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains -- no matter how improbable -- must be the solution," said Ken Summers, of Spirit Seekers for Ohio.

Summers said the group often records sounds in graveyards. There are sounds they said can't be explained.

The Spirit Seekers also take pictures to see what humans fail to see with the naked eye.

Shapiro said on occasion, they get lucky. Last October in Medina County was one time that they got lucky.

Spirit Seekers said they captured a real live ghost on tape, its image and voice.

"I was just astonished because I can't explain it," Summers said. "We know where every member was in that group, and it's not a member. There's something actually walking up."

Shapiro reported Tolliver and the other ghost busters said spirits appear day or night. Something else that may appear is an odor.

For instance, if the spirit was a smoker in life you might smell cigarettes. The ghost buster said that on that night in the woods, they did smell cherry tobacco.

"I think the best ghost-busting tool anybody has is (the) body," Tolliver said. "It's wired and will let you know someone is around."

Shapiro said nobody knows why they smelled cherry tobacco, why they heard a woman's voice or what was moving away from them. Tolliver said he's a skeptic, but this time he thinks he's got a ghost.

"I am convinced," Tolliver said. "I am convinced until someone can show me what it is."

Copyright 2003 by NewsNet5.
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

#2 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 18 June 2003 - 07:53 AM

i'd like to hear this tape.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#3 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 20 June 2003 - 02:45 PM

well, the actual segment can be found here...
http://www.newsnet5....430/detail.html
it's a bit grainy, and we're working on uploading the video to the site. There's a single frame of the video on the webpage here...
http://www.geocities...ivproperty.html
in the lower right.

Ken
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users