hearing your name

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

Twice I have heard my name called, both times by deceased relatives. The first time was shortly after my great grandfather had passed away. I was at a sunrise church service on the beach, running around with other kids before the service started and I heard my Pop-pop say "Alison" in the way he would when reprimanding me. I stopped dead in my tracks. Of course no one else heard but me. The next time was after my maternal grandmother passed away. I was at her home with my mom and her sister helping them pack up some of her things. In her bedroom I was looking at a framed picture of her with my mother at my parent's wedding when I heard her say my name. It didn't frighten me, it was sort of comforting like she was letting me know she was okay. I have also had dreams where I have had detailed conversations with both of my hubby's grandparents after they had passed. Woke up emotional and crying from that.

Ali

#62 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:31 AM

Something like this happened to a friend of mine just recently. An uncle of hers passed away early January. About a week or so after he passed away she heard her name being called out and it was his voice. She told me she was outside hanging up the laundry to dry when she heard her name. She couldn't tell where the voice was coming from. It creeped her out so that she didn't go inside the house until somebody else came to be with her.

Whatever

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users