Northeast Wisconsin/Michigan Upper Peninsula Area

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 younggram

younggram

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 10:58 PM

Count me in. I'll be moving to Iron River in early Dec. (in CA right now). I've done a lot of ghost hunting out here and love it. Also I'm a Minister to help out with house blessing and other stuff.

HIya casper...Im new here, Live in Iowa and will add my link in a second to my web page on our spirit activity in our home.
But saw ya just moved to UP Michigan and then saw where ya moved to Iron river.
My hubbys family is all from the UP..his brother has a lawn mower business there in Iron River and lives there. His parents are in the country in Chrystal falls.

Hi to everyone...Like I said we live in Iowa, and have a very interesting home. Most of the story is told on my web page so I wont go into it here.
We just had a group come in who studies paranormal and will be coming back sometime after the holidays.
One pic of Marks room, you will see alot of orbs, which we ruled out dust due to the fact they are NOT in any of the other pictures.
The basement pics Ill be adding to tomorrow...coz...we found what looks like a face of a man on the brick wall right above the water softener...when blown up a bit more, in the chin of this face is a small childs face, I just havent had time to get those posted yet, to show what we found. Ill try and do so tomorrow.

This looks like a very interesting forum.

Here is the link to my page btw...
Our spirits and home

#17 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:48 AM

Hiya im from southeast Wisconsin, a few friends of mine and i were wondering if there were any paranormal research groups around the midwest area. I'd be interested in going on hunt... but my level of expertise is somewhat limited, I have this thing about asking people if i can snoop around there suspected haunted house. so im stuck doing evp's in my friends or my own home.... taking pictures in cemetaries ect. but i have always beenb all about doing real investigating... so if your interested pm me.

#18 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:58 PM

Well hello everyone... I've finally made it to Upper MI. Now if my stuff from the moving company can catch up with me.. things will be going good..lol

You finally made it here at the end of December. My brain must have been on vacaton, because I just read your post from when you first arrived in Iron River. How do you like the area? Had I asked you why you relocated to Iron River? Curious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users