Do ghosts get in front of lenses?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dansgirl

dansgirl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Photography, poodle breeding, camping, traveling, enjoying the world God created.

Posted 16 March 2004 - 01:42 PM

Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone else gets pictures that are all out of focus, is it possible that spirits get in front of the lense?
Just curious!!!
Dansgirl ;D
Every new day is a gift from God,enjoy each and everyday, as though it is your last. Take time to stop and smell the roses along the way! Have a Great Day...."When Someone you love becomes a memorythe memory becomes a treasure"Unknown

#2 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 04:55 PM

:)thats a good question dansgirl, i bet they do........hehe just to make us mad i think. i to have had bad pictures come out when devolping and noting was wrong with the camera or film.
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#3 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 07:35 PM

has anyone had film developed and there is nothing showing up on the film ? I took a roll of 27 exposures and only 15 came out.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:17 AM

yes trudy, that has happened to me! but still dunno why it happened? ???

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 12:38 PM

will moomnchild your a moderater on this site you should know everything........hehe ;D
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:11 AM

will moomnchild your a moderater on this site you should know everything........hehe ;D

Rattie, mods are not necessarily knowing everything, but what they are good at is to get the threads together and maintain the pool of knowledge! :)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#7 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:26 AM

Most of the time there is a perfectly normal reason as to why a pic doesn't come out right.  Lighting, something in front of the lens that is not paranormal, movement, etc.  There are also times when it is the cause of spirits.  Sometimes it is impossible to tell.  I believe that they do get in front of the lens at times, especially when they are active and trying to communicate.
[smiley=cwm28.gif]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:31 AM

I agree with KRC, I've also seen images just disappear as soon as you slot the disk, but first, look at more mundane reasonings, light, lense cap*snickers*Hey, it happens
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users