3 replies to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:17 AM

i didn't know which forum to post them in but does anyone ever come across angry or mad spirits? my mom came across one day along time ago when we used to live in hawaii. she was hearing these whispers and as she tired getting out of the bed someting pinned her down and she couldn't get up. i heard hawaii is full of alot of angry spirits and i was wondering also why would tha be? oh and never do bring lava rock back home with you! i have nothing but bad luck when when i brung one home.......lol
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 12:35 PM

Well, Rattie, I think that is a good question for AlohaSpirit! I'm sure he will be responding to this. My stepdaughter is going to Hawaii in 3 weeks. She is so lucky! I don't think I will ever see it in this lifetime! Haha!

I did however, went to Costa Rica and brought home volcanic mud. Works wonders on the face! Have had good luck since then, too!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:11 PM

Send me a personal email and I can give you recommendations on what to see in the Islands :)

Hawaii is full of obake - things you can't explain.  Not all are angry or upset.  Some will even bestow a blessing if you perform an act of kindness.

Ratty, was your mom's house mauka or makai?  If it was built near the beach, odds are that it sits atop an ancient cemetery.  It would also be interesting to know if it was an old platation house.

As far as lava goes, don't take any with you unless you know the mana (or lack thereof).  Volcanoes National Park receives hundreds of rocks each year from former vistors wanting to break the curse.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#4 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:16 PM

well we did live near the beach. a mile from it to be exact! i don't know the history about the land we lived on because we lived ona a millitary base.
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users