Can anyone clue me in?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Meganhill15

Meganhill15

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:57 AM

Lately I have been getting reaally weird feelings. Like someone is watching me. And a couple times now I would get scared like no other. I thought I was going to die. This is really hard for me to explain especially since I'm kn my iPod.. But are there any clues as if to know you're a sensitive? My grandma thinks I might be and I'm just now growing Into it. She's very spiritual and knows about this stuff. Any ideas?

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:18 PM

You might be. There's really not enough information to go on.

One thing I can tell you -- if there is any fear associated with information (actually, really, any emotion at all on your part beyond reacting to the information)... for example: "I have a sick, nervous feeling" or "I see [in my mind's eye] this terrifying image and have an overwhelming sense of fear with it" ... as opposed to having information and then reacting emotionally: "I saw this figure, walked away and then freaked out when I realized it couldn't have been a person standing there"... it is NOT psychic input, it is your own worry or paranoia or the scary story you just read.

Psychic input has no emotion. It is what it is. You can react emotionally to the information but the information itself has no emotion attached to it. Emotional feelings are not psychic input.

Physical input is harder to pinpoint -- like you can't breathe somewhere -- you have to stop, quiet your mind and ask yourself "is this me or is this being given/shown to/put on me?" If you can manage to not panic (sometimes it's a strong, kinda scary one... especially if someone's trying to choke you or hit you or is mimicking the symptoms of a heart attack) you can always tell and you then are able to push the physical symptom away so you are relatively comfortable.

#3 witchywoman1990

witchywoman1990

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

when i read your blog it reminded me of myself ever sense my mom past i have felt like i am being watched i have always felt things and saw things i cant explain but now its worse and i dont know why i think u might be sensitive of things thats what i think i am if ne one can help me out maybe i could help u but i do hope u the best of luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users