• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AG841

AG841

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:32 AM

I remember hearing a interview with Jeff Belanger where he mentioned that was one of the most impressive pieces of footage he had ever seen but for some reason Ed never released it- the feeling I got was that he was gonna hold onto it until the price was right. Well now that Ed has passed away I wonder what is keeping Lorraine from releasing it? Or does someone know if this footage has since been released? If this footage is as impressive as Jeff says it's ashame it's being kept from the public.

#2 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

Maybe it has to do with copyright issues that's preventing the release. I'd Love to see it also!

Whatever

#3 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

Maybe it has to do with copyright issues that's preventing the release. I'd Love to see it also!

Yes, copyright issues could be the problem.... but, more than likely, it has to do with the not having a valid signed release from those captured on the film..... :ghost: (hehehehe)

Edited by peepers, 04 January 2009 - 08:36 PM.

Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#4 AG841

AG841

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

Yes, copyright issues could be the problem.... but, more than likely, it has to do with the not having a valid signed release from those captured on the film..... :ghost: (hehehehe)

LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users