3 replies to this topic

#1 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:47 AM

Just wanted to update my friends here. For the last year I have been battling liver cancer. The radiation and chemo treatments are over and the tumor has been fried. Unfortunately the cancer spread outside the targeted area. Nothing else can be done and short of a miracle from God, it's just a matter of time. I am NOT whining, or looking for sympathy. What I am going to experience will happen to all of us, sooner or later, one way or another. I just ask that you consider something. I am convinced the entities that we recorded, took infrared photos of, and interacted with are likely NOT human, but they do have an agenda. Everyone that I met that was involved in ghost hunting was invariably drawn deeper and deeper into the occult. I suspect that those of us on this side of the veil are being played like a hooked fish. Just something to think about. You may think you control the interactions, but you will eventually see that you are mistaken. Well, enough, this was all written for the benefit of the one, or two folks who will consider my words and ponder how/if it applies to the course their life is on.

I wish you all well,

with faith in Jesus

Dennis Lytle Flyingorb

CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,896 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:26 AM

Dennis, I am truly sorry hearing about the situation, my earnest prayers are with you always. I have been thinking of you, of late.

Much love and prayers.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,575 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:00 PM

*hugs* May you find peace at the end, friend.

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:38 PM

I am sorry for your situation. May Peace with with you. 

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users