• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lilmisspoing

lilmisspoing

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:52 PM

Okay everyone for all who haven't read my post about my son here's the story (in breif) my son i think can see a spirit in my apartment. i thought at first it was my great grandmother i am now starting to think its a child.

anyways my header says second time now because last night i heard a toddler (about 4-5) talking in my son's room my son is only 1 and can only say mum dada and baba.

I woke up around 3-4am and i heard a small quiet voice say "hi" and then i  heard "shhhhhhhhhhh" so i jumped up and ran into my son's room and he was dead asleep and no body else was in his room. its true yes that i live in an apartment building BUT there are no other small children in the building the youngest is 14 years old.

My husband also called me today asking me why i left the lights in the living room on .............strangly i didn't turn any lights in the living room on only light i turned on was my son's bedroom light but i turned it off............

This is the second time i have heard the small child's voice and it is a girl (as far as i can tell)

The light's thing has a happened a few times along with doors opening etc.

i would love to hear your opion's on this and anything that could help me

thanks
angie/lilmisspoing

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 01 July 2003 - 03:56 PM

they do say that children and animals can see ghosts. they haven't been tought to not believe in ghosts. you know...mom and dad tell little johnny there are no such things as ghosts and monsters.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:00 PM

I totally believe spirts/ghosts are attracted to kids & animals. I've always heard that God takes care of fools and children, but I've heard another take on that being that God SPEAKS to fools and children. Maybe because of their innocence.I just posted about my 3 yr old (Do they talk 2 him)
 Yes I count animals in that also, because none of those 3 have that thought process in play that things like ghosts aren't real. Whatever they experience is real to them....

And btw for the record, I don't use the term fool in a bad way, that is how they saying goes, & to be honest I think alot of the mentally handicapped are the sweetest most INNOCENT people you can ever hope to know...

Also when I say God that's not about pushing a believe that's also just apart of the saying. Just didn't want anyone trying to go down my throat like I was being 'POLITICALLY INCORRECT!" :)
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#4 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 21 July 2003 - 09:31 AM

well hell, that's odd. But i've been thru that before myself. if you want to get rid of it let me know. i'll tell you what to do.  :)

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

• Guests

Posted 04 August 2003 - 12:14 PM

This happened to me as well.  My 3 year old son would be playing in his room and talking and he said it was his friend Robbie.  We do not know a Robbie.  When I saw a little boy run through my house when my son was sleeping thats when I got freaked out.  Also my son would not sleep in him own bed.  I did a little something to get rid of him and it didn't work.  It took my husband and I both doing a ritual to got rid of it.  Now my son does not talk about Robbie and he sleeps in his own bed all night.

#6 maharet

maharet

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:09 AM

You might have more than one spirit. There are stories of one ghost manifesting itself for a while and then another ghost manifesting itself for a while.

Or, it could be a demon since there are accounts of demon infestations who take on more than one persona to confuse the victims.

#7 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:19 AM

Can a ghost look like someone that is alive and talk like them?  One day I was walking through my kitchen and I swore up and down that I talked to my mom.  She was headed out the door.  When I walked into the livingroom my mom was in there.  How could she be in 2 places at the same time?
Peace, love and happiness always!

#8 mjking4ever

mjking4ever

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 11:59 AM

Never tell your child that there is no such thing as ghosts! Just explain to them what a spirit is, because the moment you start teaching your child not to believe . They will grow up with a closed mind. I grew up believing in spirits. I can see,hear,and feel there presense. I can tell if they are good or evil. As lond as the ghost isn't trying to hurt you and yours then there is no need to be afraid. I myself live with at least two spirits. They enjoy playing practical jokes and that's all. Just talk to the ghost or ghosts and set the rules down and most likely they will listen. Goodluck! :)
mjking4everPeace + Love = Happiness

#9 Flaca

Flaca

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 07:06 PM

Well my cousin's friend jesse lives in a condo and he too see's ghosts in his house but from wat ive been told they are very friendly....this kinda soundded amazing to me  the ghosts invite OTHER ghosts to his condo :o and i do think that it is possible for ur son to see and be able to talk to the ghost in ur apartment. i never knew that babys could see and speak to ghosts but of dogs i would have expected it!If u are freaked out(you probably allredy are) try asking the owner or manager wat happend in that apartment.Well i hope my advice works for u!

#10 NineBeanRows

NineBeanRows

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 06:03 PM

I think researching the apartment is a good idea too...

also, since you say you can already hear voices, you might want to try to set up a tape recorder a couple of times a day to see if you can get EVPs.

Either one might shed some light on whether you have a spirit or not.
Your pal, NineBeanRows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users