Aurelia's once in awhile visit...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:I love a little mystery in things. I am also a person who sees a "haunted" place that scares everyone else, and I add it to my list of places to go. My #1 interest to date is my son.

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:38 PM

Aurelia here...it's been months now. Jeff...I haven't been here in awhile...but I have to say I like the color scheme. Very schnazzy.  Oh guess what all? I'm having a baby. Now I get to find out if the my offspring will have super freaky seeing dead people powers. Yay? Don't know the sex now...next month. Making plans and trying to get out of my "mother-in-law" house. Signing off for now. :-*
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

#2 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 03:13 PM

Welcome back!!! Congratulations!!!! and to help ease your confusion, "The Sex" is how you GOT the baby in the first place  :o ;D
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,357 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 09 October 2003 - 09:46 PM

;) :D nice to see ya sneak in Aurelia! lmao

no comments on the "sex" part ;D

Take Care and have great days ahead! ;)
Posted Image

#4 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 04:50 AM

Congratulations
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users