Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Remixoxo546

Remixoxo546

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Ive been seeing people since I was about 5. I haven't seen someone in about 2 years. I use to see people. They had faces and clothes on. They looked like they were actully alive. But yesterday I was home alone. I was putting my dishes away and my dog was on the back porch. I saw him looking at something. Then I looked behind the cabinet door there was a dark shadow standing there. I jumped back so far and screamed. Then it disappeared, I felt like I had to puke (almost did). I told my sister, my sister can see people too and she told me it could have been my great grandparents. My mom just got this big cabinet from my grandmas house that had my great grandparents pictures, silverware, and also ashes on it for the longest time but now it's at my house. I tired to tell my mother that I saw someone but she never believes me. I really need help with this. Can someone tell me what he/she/it could have been? Evil? Good? Someone asking for help? Please help me. Thank you.

#2 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Could have been any number of things. It could have been a spirit, or it could have been your eyes playing tricks on you. Try some further investigation to see if anything else happens.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

I agree with Frater Arion.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#4 HinganDingan

HinganDingan

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

I have had similar experiences with what you might term "Shadow people". In the house I lived in a few years ago I saw the shadow of a man walking down through the main corridor of our house and when i rounded the corner I saw him again walking into my own room.

After a few minutes of panicking I went down to my room and found no one had been in my room since i left it.
I had remembered that one of the previous occupants of the house died of cancer and the room was her dollroom(That freaked me out soo bad, i don't like dolls to begin with).

I cannot say with any form of certainty that it wasn't a trick of light, eyes playing up or any other possible solution. Might I suggest that if you believe it is bound to an object or objects within your house.
I suggest you should move one object from the cabinet and place it somewhere else in the house where you spend a lot of your time. If after a pre-determined period of time you have seen no activity from the object or around it then replace it with another object from the cabinet. If you do this until you see no other activity then it could be just the cabinet itself or the accumulation of those items in one place.

On the topic of "Good/Evil" I can only speculate that it dissipated when you screamed in terror because it didn't want to scare you? Perhaps there is a myriad of reasons or possibilities. I suggest just watching its actions and if you live with people talk to them about it and get talking about any possible weird things happening in the house. You should be able to deduce if it is evil or not by its actions alone or you could try talking to it and attempt to pass on to what ever comes next.

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

I never stop to think if the shadow person is good or bad. For some reason that has never crossed my mind.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#6 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

My family moved I was 9, due in part to the shadow which was tormenting me. This shadow was tall and thin. He almost always wore a cape, a fedora, and tall boots. He feigned being my friend so he could learn the hopes and fears of my heart, then he turned them against me.

Bring positive energy into your home - especially your bedroom. You combat the shadow with the strength of your resolve. I have a Christus statue, paintings of Jesus, and photos of my family scattered about. They don't have power per se, but they bolster my faith and power against things trying to tear me down.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

I encountered and shadow person twice in my life. Once when I was maybe 7yrs or so. My friend and I were playing outside about 8pm. It was just getting dark when we saw him running up the sidewalk. Had the outline figure of a man but just all black...no face or anything.

The second time it was in 1995...I was about 20yrs old. I was just moving into a new apartment. As a friend and I brought boxes into the spare bedroom we notice a dark figure crouched down in the corner. We were both ask "what the hell is that?" The figure stood up then it was gone.

I've had several encounters but these are 2 that freaked the heck out of me.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users