8 replies to this topic

#1 Jess521

Jess521

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 11:46 AM

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any haunted places around Saskatchewan. I have a few stories to share. Any Canadian stories are welcome too! ;)

I know of a house in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a huge mansion and is known as "Clifton Hall." Encounters that people have had with the spirits who live in the house are featured in the book "More Ghost Stories of Saskatchewan." It is an excellent book that I highly recommend!

When browsing the MSN group Supernatural Saskatchewan, i came across a post where someone had actually gone to the house, stood outside and got three EVPs! It was really exciting to hear because I went to the old house this past summer with my uncle to see what we could catch on film. Moose Jaw is also a very small, old city with a lot of history. Anyways, we went to the back of the house and this is where people say that you can catch a glimpse of an apparition of a little girl dressed in a white nightgown, standing on the balcony. We didn't see anything at the back, however I did get some static while filming the balcony, and perhaps it was because of all the energy!

When we went to the front of the house, an orb appeared near the roof and hovered around the attic. It was really exciting. I wish I could post the video but it was a HI-8 camera and not a digital :P
JESS

#2 Jess521

Jess521

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

Okay, seriously anyone, you CAN reply to my topic ;)
Why am I the only one that never gets replies?.....
JESS

#3 sensitive01

sensitive01

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

Hi Jess,
I am from Saskatchewan as well... I host a psychic development group, I am a paranormal Investigator and I am a sensitive as well..Its really exciting to see someone else from Sask on here.. :) I thought I was the only one haha :)

As for Haunted Locations...there are lots in Sask more than people realize! :)

#4 Kimmie J

Kimmie J

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

Hey I just moved to Saskatchewan not to long a go and I've been trying to find some go places to check out too.

One that I found was at Battleford fort there was some hangings and now the ghosts haunt the area there's also an old hospital in the Nikomis area that is said to be haunted by a guy who will wave to passer byers and when in it late at night a girl can be heard screaming.

#5 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Supernature...

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Let's not forget Fort San which is arguably the most haunted site in Canada. On one episode of my paranormal series we captured on one night several luminescent orbs, 4 ectoplasms, a ghost, an "angel" figure, a ghost sewing machine, about 12 evps and one attempt at possession that we did not put on camera.
http://www.beyondtheseries.com

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

#6 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

Other Canadian stories you can check out mine in Old Veteran Hospital.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#7 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Here's a video of Saskatchewan haunted locations.
I actually live in England so I don't know where these places are, but I noticed this post earlier and then happened to come across this so I thought it may be of some help :)

#8 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

I really enjoyed the video. Its cool to see place in Canada that are haunted.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#9 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Supernature...

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

Hi @ All - been very busy with TIFF (Toronto's big film festival). So sorry for not being around so much. Heads up on the "Beyond" DVD Box sets which are now going on Fall Sale for a limited time. Link is my signature.
http://www.beyondtheseries.com

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users