haunted cake shop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:29 AM

My mum used to work in a very haunted cake shop in Birkenhead. Often she would experience such strange things as trays being lifted and thrown to the ground by unseen hands, serviettes flying up and down in the air etc.

I have covered my mum's experiences more extensively in my True Ghost Stories books.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

#2 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:39 PM

Did she ever feel in danger? Or was it just one of those things? How long did she keep working there?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#3 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:42 PM

Hi Autumnbelle. Thank you for your reply.

No, my mum never really felt in danger at the string of paranormal occurrences in her cake shop, although admittedly it did shake her up a little. Being a paranormal author and a lifelong ghost story buff, I am always fascinated whenever she tells me of her ghostly experiences in not only the cake shop, but also in an old house she used to live in in Brook Street, Birkenhead, back in the day. In this house, both she and my dad would often hear the sound of chopping wood when there was nobody else in the house, as well as footsteps. Mind you, both the cake shop and the house were very old buildings, so it's not surprising they had a bit of history.

Regarding the haunted confectioners, my mum only worked there for a few years, so only really witnessed the incidents sporadically. They didn't occur on a day to day basis.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

#4 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:55 PM

As well as my mum's ghostly experiences in the cake shop, I have read of many more cases where shops and stores have been haunted by various entities - the haunted Toys 'R Us store in America and the haunted Thornton's chocolate store, to name but a few.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users