Paco from Chichen Itza

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 YankeePyrate

YankeePyrate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Interests:History, all things paranormal & macabre, good music, good friends, art, a few drinks...but most of all my amazing son.

Posted 03 September 2004 - 05:37 PM

Did anyone else read this encounter story back on the front page? It certainly sounds incredible...almost too incredible. I found myself flip-flopping back and forth while reading it, in between my skeptic BS detector and believing it. What do you think? Was the guy's sister out west playing a great prank on him, or did Paco really follow them home? :unsure:
~ Visit my paranormal chronicles blog, "Sarah Haskell's Ghost" ~

#2 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 01:36 AM

hmm...I say it'd depend on how long the events lasted. I mean for an 'ancient?' mexican to be able to learn how to use a computer, let alone setup and e-mail account in a short period(few months, or a year) seems impossible since it might've been considered a form of magic to it and could possibly be afraid of a PC. As for the ghost following them just because it liked them....It's true since I have a friendly spirit that is where I move and possibly always around me.

#3 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 04:40 PM

What gets to me about it is, isn't 'Paco' a Spanish name? And wouldn't an Aztec warrior actually NOT want to use a name of the culture that wrecked his? I don't doubt some spirits could take a liking to someone and follow them, in fact I've heard it's pretty common, but there are some things in that story that seem a little off.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#4 YankeePyrate

YankeePyrate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Interests:History, all things paranormal & macabre, good music, good friends, art, a few drinks...but most of all my amazing son.

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:13 PM

Glad it wasn't just me that found some issues with this tale....
~ Visit my paranormal chronicles blog, "Sarah Haskell's Ghost" ~

#5 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 08 September 2004 - 11:18 AM

Well I think some of the stories told may be a "Tale".......
and I also was sceptic of this one....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#6 kenshin

kenshin

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:48 AM

towards the end it sounded to fake to be real, but at first it sounded believable
"And now, I make my escape, with my metallic hostage, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen! In which case, if I see you, before you see me... look out!" Frank dufense 'O'mally' , red vs blue

#7 rivermom

rivermom

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:15 AM

I agree with you guys on this, doesn't sound legit to me.

#8 PacoPaco

PacoPaco

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

I never thought that Leslie would ever talk about, much less post this story on the internet. I am Francisco, and yes, this story is true to some extent, but not the supernatural parts of it. We did go to Chichen Itza; he did take the rock from the ruins. Paco is a character that I created to see how gullible Leslie can be. He bought into the whole ridiculous thing for months! No, for years because I think he still believes this really happened!

<> The levitating limes--My doing. Leslie never saw them levitate; he took my word for it.

<> The flash going off--I had the flash in my hand and made it go off to wake him up because Leslie snoring was intolerable.

<> The Ouija board spelling out the responses--I directed the needle to spell out what I wanted the answers to be.

<> Paco--I made him up. Paco is the nickname for Francisco.

<> The e-mails--I created the email account and sent him the e-mails.

<> The dreams--There were none. I made them up!

<> The sage that went missing--I hid it.

I honestly thought that after each ridiculous incident Leslie would say to himself that this was all BS, but no, he never did! 

I was/am amazed at how easy it was to get him to believe all that crap. Needless to say, I ended this relationship in 2012.

Francisco

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users