Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Forest Park Cemetery, Brunswick, NY (Troy)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrshamlin

mrshamlin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 02:17 PM

I am doing research on the Forest Park Cemetery in Brunswick, NY for a potential book.    I am trying to get any information I can on possible paranormal activity or history of the cemetery, stories surrounding it, photos, experiences while visiting it, etc.   Do you have any further information on this?   What made you want to go there?   What Stories did you hear about it?  Legends?  Sources?   Anything may help.

I appreciate anything you can tell me.  Any help possible would be greatly appreciated, and would be acknowledged in any publication.

I am also looking for anyone who knows Chris from Mechanicsville who posted his encounter in the 2001 archives. His email of  necroticdesire@aol.com is no longer valid.  I would really like to discuss his experience!

I eagerly await any response!   please email me at Patti@medievalmall.com

Thank you.

• Guests

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:42 PM

Hi, I work in Troy and I am wondering where exactly is Forest Park Cemetary? Thanks.

(By the way, sorry, I don't know Chris from Mechanicville, but that is very close to where I live).

#3 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 07:50 AM

Moved to a different board....might get a better reply.

#4 kittengirl

kittengirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 10:58 AM

Hi,
I just posted a comment, it it on the haunted Ny heading posed by jenncasper. It has to do with Forest Park cemetery.  I have been there and it was crazy, ive never been to someplace that felt like that. I am so interested in this place and i want to go back everyday! I would love to help you if I can, and I cant wait for the book!! I also have some very intersting photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users