Am I a "sensitive"?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 momentsb4

momentsb4

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

hi, im unsure of my "powers" u see i can do a lot, sometimes i can see the future, i no it osunds funny, but true i can tell what someone can do with in the next few minutes of their lives haha. i can see spritis but its only when i close my eyes, and it doesnt happen all the time, i mean i dont see them, but i do, its weird i cant acctaully see them, but i know who they are, where they are and what they are doing, its soo hard to explain. i also get chills when i know they are near me. so what does all that make me??

#17 momentsb4

momentsb4

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:47 AM

well you sound like a normal sensitive and Farly regular sense. your a sensitive but be carfull being a sensitive makes you vulnerable to many things. don't willingly try to get a spirit to talk that is very dangers. I tried that and had a women fallow me for about a week. this was when i first got my powers. yes powers they are not found in all humans and most people make up that
that they have powers. i got mine when i was 12 and have had them ever sense but i am lucky that my mom has dealt with this sense she was little.

First thing first there are no such this as orbs thats a lie i have never seen a spirit in a orb. evp is true ghosts are a very large energy mass (i think) and that messes with the energy in a sensitives body. that is what you fell. i am 15 now you may think i'm lying you may reply however you want to i don't care. you may think i'm inexperienced but i have very high senses and have seen very very scary things. if you want to know reply. ghosts are full i have never seen a ghost with parts missing. example bullet holes ,stabs ,cuts so on so forth and they are transparent for the most part

if you think i lie i don't care i want to help any one confused or needs to know somthing about there powers. i am Farly good with mien and i am not telekinetic. that sucks but being a sensitive makes up for it.

for things you don't know having this gives you a better insight on things and can always grow very different ways. you may be like me i can manipulate small amounts of energy in my body which can make me hit harder or run faster for a very short time a second or two, or you may be like my mom and see things that !!!may!!! it wont always be right but always close. there may be more than just these i don't know but as i sead before don't mess to much with ghost most are ruthless and will try to make you miserable. try different things with your powers but nothing that will heart you plz.

ive seen very scary things to. i think the one thing that haunts me, is these pericing eyes. it was this ghost, in my school's auditorium, u see its set on the village of letchworth, and it used to be a physco ward (go figure) so i believe that when the place was renivated it awoken the spirits. so i found this spirit, and he was very mean, he told me to leave, but i didnt, i remeber seeing his peircing eyes, which scared teh crap outa me, then he hit me in the head, and later that week i let him into the light. and the orbs i believe that, i have a picute in that auditorium and there are orbs, i belive it was him. and that hole energy thing, i know what you mean, i have it to, and im phsycic also

#18 SASPI ghost dude

SASPI ghost dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:34 AM

Jonny66,
I must respectfully disagree with you. There are such a thing as orbs. That's how i see the spirits. They start off as quick flahes of light zipping around. I have seen them in three different colors so far. But they are orb form. I will agree that most orbs in pictures are just dust and stuff but there really are spirit orbs.

www.saspi.org

#19 Lisa marie gonzales

Lisa marie gonzales

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Movies, internet, music ,crochet.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

hi i'm new here but, I also have a spirit in my basement that always touches the top of my head. Why does this happen? my friend spent the night because I realy don't like to stay home alone. I was doing laundry,so I started the washer filled it with towels, then I went back up-stairs, she told me that she was feeling ill and wanted to go home. I walked her home .when I got back I cheacked the washer and the washer led was open. What a helpful ghost I thought, then I felt it touch the top of my head like holding my hair but not pulling it,like someone running there hand though my hair. I sometimes feel it touch my legs.

hi 'm not very strong with my sensitivity , but when i have a ghost around, i can feel the chill or it touchs me (hair on my head) or if they really want me to sence them they will let me get a glimps of them.
just keep up what your doing, maybe its just the first step for you. :):)

SPL :)

#20 SacPar

SacPar

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:37 PM

I believe I'm a sensitive/empath as well. I had several experiences as a child, and it seems to run in my mom's side of the family. The girls seem to be sensitive, some more than others.

The most profound experience I had was a few years back, a few months after I got married. I had the most horrible dream that I was vacationing with my family somewhere tropical. I had the sense that a devastating storm was coming, and was desperately trying to find my family to 'head for the hills'. I found some of my family, and we got onto a cruise ship thinking it would be safe. The ship capsized, and we were stuck in the ship with water rising around us. The area was completely destroyed.

I woke up so disturbed, and shook my husband awake to tell him what happened. He grabbed his cell phone like he normally does to check the time and read any texts/emails he's gotten. He looked back at me white faced, and told me to turn on the tv. All of the news channels were reporting that a tsunami had hit Thailand. The footage was eerily similar to my dream.

I don't feel it as strongly as I used to as a child, and it's kind of random when it does happen. I'd like to develop the skill and am open to any books, etc. you guys might recommend.

#21 talk2thetrees

talk2thetrees

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:02 PM

I feel as if I am sensitive as well. I can sense spirits. I can sense histories. I can go into a room and I know what has happened previous just from the energies left behind. I sometimes can hear voices, talking to me, like they are right in my ear, normally as I lay down and am about to go to sleep. That's when your subconscious and conscious mind are the closest. I can hear conversations and make out words. I've heard people say things like. "It's my birthday" to "Get out" and evil laughing. sometimes its a bit scary. I try to remain calm, and even talk back. Like wish someone a happy birthday :D I've woken up to someone standing over my bed. just a dark mass. He said something very strange to me. which I don't tell very people. Not a lot of people believe me. I keep a journal of everything though. I can also pick up and read energies of other people. It's very hard to go into a crowded room or me, like a food court, or a movie theater, so many energies and thoughts and it's overwhelming it puts me into a bit of a bad mood. I probably just need to learn to control it better

#22 Lysithia

Lysithia

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:05 AM

A lot of us here seem to be empaths, which is awesome!

I'm also an empath, though not as developed as some of you.

Generally, I can feel a spirit, the same way as the OP. Usually from a feeling in my chest. Or sometimes depending on where the spirit is, I feel it on that part of my body (like my back, or my arm). It's not the skin-tingly feeling, it's more of an ache.

I've never full on seen a spirit (I catch things out of the corners of my eyes occasionally, but often I think it's just light refraction on the edge of my glasses!), and I can't hear them either. But when I've attempted communication with my guardian spirit, I can generally feel her messages. Not so much like a word for word thought in my head. Sometimes, I can guess what her answer is, and feel affirmative or negetive, sometimes it's like a full on thought just pops up in my head, and then I process through what just got sent to me.

A lot of people who are empaths tend to be good at picking up histories through objects. I'm not sure if that's where my abilities lead me, but when I was younger, I would often run my hand along walls, tables, objects (not touching them, but feeling the air above them) and I could pick up an emotion from it.

I'm really interested on how to develop this further. Any ideas?

#23 talk2thetrees

talk2thetrees

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

i've always loved to shop at thrift stores and antique stores. I like going into them I can almost feel the stories behind the objects... i've told that srot to some people they kinda laugh it off, but that is a good point, a lot of objects can hold history

#24 JMcGirly1890

JMcGirly1890

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Inquiry, Paranormal Research, Ghost, ghouls, gobblins, whatever goes bump in the night!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Sorry for not posting for a fwe days. I didn't have internet access. Anyway, here is what I am able to do:

I cannot sense ghost with the five ordinary senses. I can somehow tell they are there. I get an odd sort of feeling in my chest. The feeling is different for each ghost, and it changes spots depending on which direction the ghost is from me. I can sense them through solid objects (such as walls) and from a certain amount of distance away (I can be inside and tell when there are ones outside).

Even though I cannot physically see them, I can somehow tell their age group, male or female, species (me and my fiancee sensed a dog one night), kind of how they generally look, roughly how there personality is (I get to know there personality better as I have more contact with them, like with physical people), and what mood they are in.

I can also talk to them. I ask a question or say something out loud (I don't know if I could just think it and they'd hear, I haven't tried that yet) and I don't physically hear the response. I kind of get there response in my head, but its not like hearing things in my head. I'm not sure how to describe it. Its like trying to describe sound to a person whose been deaf since birth. This is something fairly new, that I didn't know that I could do. My fiancee, Melissa, who can do everything I can, knew how to do it and she showed me.

What does everyone think? Is there anyone here that can do the same thing? What sort of sensitive am I? Is there anything else I might be able to do that I am not aware of?

This kinda scares me, I'm EXACTLY like you JD. I don't know much about being a sensitive, I only heard what those were last year, however, I've been doing this for as long as I could remember. I'm 18, and I wanna learn more about this 'sensitive' stuff. The only thing I differ from, is I don't say or try to interact with them, because, I've heard stuff about how you can become a 'haunted person' and they can follow you. I don't know if it's true or not, but I would HATE to find out the hard way. They talk sometimes, but it's hard to explain, ya just KNOW what they are saying, kinda like the one here in my house. My family and I JOKE about him being named Bob, but I haven't told mom the way he walks around the room at night, and watches everyone from the staircase. I doubt she'd believe me anyways. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I'm really glad you posted this.

Thanks

#25 SUPAMEOM

SUPAMEOM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

I feel but cannot see, i guess that makes me not very sensitive? I have however seen a ghost cat very briefly twice when i was staying in Germany. It was not one of mine that passed, this was a grey cat and there was no cat around. I checked each time after I saw it. Both times were just flashes.
I will learn to let go what I cannot change I will learn to forgive what I cannot change

#26 Dani-Orduna

Dani-Orduna

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

Hi I'm new :yawn:. I just registered on here when I stumbled upon this site trying to look up info on sensing spirits

So like most of the people on here I can sense them. The first time I saw a spirit I was six. It was in the middle of the night when I woke up to use the restroom and as I sat up I saw a glowing white long haired woman watching me. It scared the cr*p out of me and I needless to say I didnt have to pee anymore lol

So lately, within the last year I've noticed in increase in my abilities. I can see them (full figured), feel them, hear them and talk back, see them in my mind, tell whether they're male or female (although I really only get male spirits for some reason, only seldomly females), tell whether they're good or bad, see them walking into the room in my mind, etc. I'm also very sensitive to peoples moods. If someones sad I get really sad as well. And when they're nervous or angry I get infuriated. I can't stand crowds of people it puts me in a really bad mood.

But my concern is lately these feelings have gotten TOO strong. Like they're interacting with me way too much, and I get alot of bad ones too. It's affecting my behavior as well. I've always been a really layed back calm person, but lately Im angry everyday for no reason.
It started about 9 months ago. I started to get sick (migraines everyday, nose bleeds, nausea, blackout, twitching, random pains, trouble breathing, etc). And around the time I first got sick, I was jogging on the backtop of my old elementary school. I looked over at the field and I see this massive man, all black, kind of a foggy mist, but still in the shape of a man. He was in the middle of the field just watching me. I've seen him a few times since then. But he's not much of a big concern of mine.

Also, I've seen shadows in my living room of a man. They go across the wall. My mother saw it with me once too, but I've seen it more than her. Also when I'm alone in the house, I always hear someone walking upstairs in my parents bedroom. Like a man with boots on, kind of a muscular build, just stomping in their room upstairs. I get really angry whenever I hear him.

Also since, I saw the shadow of a little boy in my nephews room, he saw it with me and could describe him more in depth than I could. I guess he wanted to play with him but ran out of his room when I saw him and ran into mine. I went in my room and the boy transformed into these lights that were moving in the middle of my room. I've also seen my moms dead brother like 3 months ago walk thru a table in our living room when I was making brownies. And when in the orange grove by my house getting down from climbing a tree I saw a young man, although all i saw was the back of his head and from his waist up. I also hear a woman and her child when i go hiking in the mountains. And have heard a woman in my car, garage, and room as well. Although I never see women except for the glowing white lady.

But here's what's concerning me. About two months ago, I was watching tv and started to doze off on my couch. I abruptly woke up when my body felt very stiff and got goosebumps. It felt like someone was pinning me down on top of me and I got the feeling of a very bad man. Automatically, right when it happened before I even knew what was going on I started to pray in my head. And after about 10 seconds it stopped. I didnt know what had happened, I thought maybe my body was just being weird since I am sick and that it was a one time thing. But a few minutes after that it happened again, and again I prayed and it stoppped. I started to realize that something bad was going on. I thought I would be safer upstairs in my bedroom. So I went there and I layed down. Every time when I was in the middle of being awake, and starting to fall asleep it would happen. I couldn't move my body, only my head. I tried to scream for my mother, my mouth was open but nothing came out. The only thing I could do was violently shake my head every time it happened to try to wake myself up more. It happened about 12 times that night. And it wasn't until about 7am that I finally got to sleep.

Two days later, it happened again. But with a different spirit. As I started to doze off I felt the numbing, cold, goosebump feeling on my body and the inability to move. All of a sudden I heard a little girl about 2, laughing hysterically. This time I wasn't afraid, I got a good feeling from her. Then I pictured myself sleeping in my bed the way I was, and there was a man in a top hat, facial hair, a coat and white button up with slacks. Like he was from the 1800's. He was watching me sleep behind me. I wasn't afraid of him either.

Then the day before Halloween, I was in my garage working out and I heard a girl talking to me through the wall. Every time I hear a female spirit I hear them talking but I can never make out what theyre saying. I paused for a moment after hearing her, then said "what?" and she talked again. I still couldn't understand her and I let her know. I said "I can't understand you" and she said one more thing then it was silent.

about a month ago, I was sleeping and I heard this growling voice from behind the top of my head saying "Daaaannni" but I was too tired to wake up.

Now, about 2 days ago, I had just gotten into bed, when immediately I felt this numbing cold feeling from my waste down and got goosebumps. I prayed because I knew what was happening again and it stopped. It happened about 2 more times after that when finally I started to ask my "spirit guide" for help. I had just learned about these spirit guides like the night before. And read that if you ever encounter a spirit that you dont like you should ask your spirit guide for help and invision a white light around you. So I did just that. And I heard him (again a man, and a bad vibe) whisper "BAD_WORD!" right behind my head and it stopped. I think he got mad because I wouldn't let him get inside my head or have me. Idk

But I'm really concerned about these bad spirits that bother me at night. I've even started sleeping with a nightlight (not that it even helps when it happens, but it just makes me feel safer) and I'm afraid to sleep at night now. I never know when it's going to happen, or if it will be a good spirit or bad one.

After that last occurence of being attacked at night I wanted to check the history of my city. And i found out that in 1848, on "red hill" where I live, there had been a massacre. Miners digging in mercury mines went crazy and thought everyone in the town were monsters and they pick axed them to death. About 500 people died. So that might explain some of the spirits I've seen. But I wanted to know why all of a sudden, in the last 3 months had the attacks at night started. And that's around the time I started to date my gf. When I told her of everything that I had been seeing and experiencing, she told me she had experienced spirits in her house too. And mentioned seeing a man in a top hat all the time. So Im not sure, but I was thinking maybe they followed me from her house. If that's possible idk answers would be nice. And if anyone knows what my attacks at night are exactly or if they know of any way for me to protect myself that would be great.

I know this was really long and I apologize and am thankful to anyone who take the time to read it and help me out

thanks again,

Dani

#27 Dani-Orduna

Dani-Orduna

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

Oh and another thing I barely just realized, which makes me think more firmly that the spirits are from my gf's house- is that growl that said "Dani".

Dani is my nickname, not my full name. Her whole family calls me Dani, but no one in my house does. My family calls me by my real name. So for the spirit to call me Dani, it just makes me think it came from her house even more :/

#28 melvinS

melvinS

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

hello to evryone, im new to this and not sure if i have sensitive abilitys or ive just been scared of my own shadow my whole life if that makes any sense. to give a brief idea of me im 28 athletic,muscular,confident. so from a normal point of veiw you would think theirs nothing i could be afraid of or disturbed by. i hav no history of mental illness, bipolar, or anything of that nature. im a normal man with normal social skills and im a personal trainer. il get to the point now. for as long as i can remember at certain times in certain places i will hav extreme emotional waves most of them fear and anxiety sometimes followed by nausea or headaches and a feeling of somthing else being their. you know the kind of fear children are supposed to experience,not me. also for as long as i can remember ive been waking up between 3 and 330am. ive researched it and know what its supposed to mean but i cant grasp that ive been woken up out of a dead sleep by spirits my whole life. ive never seen anything but the dark isnt supposed to scare a fit confident 28 yr old man 3am or not. i dont understand why its like this for me. ive read up on sensitives and most of them see figures or know who or what there sensing and like i said i dont have that, i just get an overwhelming emotional feeling. does anyone have any insite or feedback?

#29 GhostCat55

GhostCat55

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

I'm sensitive too! I get that same feeling! I thought I was the only one! :)
ghosts, quake in fear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users