Universal Life Force

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

The Universal Life Force or energy that transcends time and space, penetrates all things in the universe, and upon which all things depend for health and life. It has been acknowledged since ancient times. It has been called many names. Prana, Qi, Ki, Spiritus and the Astral Light.

What do you call it and what is your definition?

Qi or Ki is the same thing, or even Chi. We also categorize chi in many categories but mainly into pre-heaven chi and post-heaven chi. the pre heaven chi are energy that you are given when you are in your mom's tummy, the nutrition and stuff that give you the vital energy. Post-heaven chi are chi that you consume by eating and drinking or breathing or any other source AFTER you are born.

On top of that, pre-heaven chi are chi or energy that is not affected by earth element, which is outter space energy. Post heaven chi is about chi that is on earth and affected by earth element. If you like to read, dig up on the pre and post heaevn bagwa theory here, it is not about a HEAVEN too.. it's just a name:

http://www.chiinnatu...m/TT_bagwa.html
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

#17 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

I will look at that. When I am in the other realms during meditation, I sometimes am given different things to ingest, energy food. It allows me to stay for longer periods of time. What would you call it? A Chi of some sort?
I am more than my physical body.

#18 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

I will look at that. When I am in the other realms during meditation, I sometimes am given different things to ingest, energy food. It allows me to stay for longer periods of time. What would you call it? A Chi of some sort?

Not understand what you mean by you are at another realm though. Also, if you consume energy or chi or something like that and your can stay for a longer period to time, what do you mean by "stay" and stay wake up? or stay what?
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users