• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 10:30 AM

Why does some murder victim's seem to haunt the location there murdered,while some don't?I know I would! ???

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 04 May 2003 - 06:57 PM

CG, well...here is my opinion.  I'm not sure if anyone else in the world agrees with it but it's mine just the same.   :)

I think that death is like an alternate plane of existance that intertwines with the plane that we live in.  I think that where these two planes touch each other is where we find "hot spots".  I think that we all have the ability to haunt (most of us after dying) and those of us who are strong willed make ourselves known more than others.  I am a very strong willed person and I'm sure that I will "haunt" someplace.  I also think that the "planes" shift, maybe not a lot but some and this is why some times you can get a pic and take another pic a little later and get nothing.  Also why you can use a ouija board and have a lot of activity one night and the next get nothing.

Of course this is just my very own theory and has nothing to do with anything anyone else has written about or talked about.  I still haven't proven it but then again...nothing else has been proven either so I don't consider myself "wrong".  At least not yet!! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2003 - 10:24 AM

In my opinion, there are several reasons that the spirit of a murder victim may haunt the area of his or her death.  One theory of hauntings postulates that the person's energy leaves a "psychic imprint" on an area.  A murder, by nature of its violence will leave a greater psychic imprint at the scene.  Another theory is that the spirit of the victim may be actively haunting the site for one reason or another.  In the case of a murder, the victim may want justice, revenge or to deal with unfinished business.  

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 07:08 PM

Ok I can only ask you another question MTV. Why is it that ghost are not so common place with as many people that have died in this world since the beginning?
Not all traumatic deaths will end up with a haunting. When that question is answered then the proof of ghost will be there for the whole world to see without a single doubt.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 eulac

eulac

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 06:48 AM

I think it probably has more to do with the person than with the method of death.

I think I'd want to hang out after I die just to see what happens, but I wouldn't want to be stuck to one place.

I also believe, though, that a person gets what they expect after death.  To go any deeper would require a heavy duty theology conversation that I'm not really prepared for this AM.

Ericka

#6 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 03:37 PM

I'm not sure that's always the case...actually I think more often its the people around where the murder took place that get freaked out and every car back firing is something paranormal...I wish it were that simple, a friend was murdered a few years ago and its still unsolved, I'd love the placed to be haunted, so to the corner where he was shot, flip on a tape recorder and have one of evp experts listen to see who killed him.
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)